[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Stupid Shit Normalfags say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: file.png (487 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
file.png
487 KB, 686x385
>Money won't buy you happiness
Money would literally solve all of my problems.
>>
>>27734420
It depends on why you're unhappy. It would help some people feel better but not others
>>
>>27734453
Fuck off, normalfag. End yourself
>>
File: 1456325906911.jpg (271 KB, 1022x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456325906911.jpg
271 KB, 1022x1200
>don't worry about college debt!
>>
Money can help.
Having too much money with no system in place to handle the money is the issue.
Also other people KNOWING you have money and they don't is also the issue.

Why do you think a lot of lottery winners end up miserable and worse of?
>>
>>27734487
>Why do you think a lot of lottery winners end up miserable and worse of?
Because they are retarded normalfags, that's why. I honestly would never leave my house again if I won a lottery
>>
Im pretty happy despite most of my money going to bills

Just a frame of mind breh
>>
>>27734420
I already have plenty of money, I've already lived the rich comfy lifestyle growing up, if anything it's isolated me even more. I honestly can't wait to move out and be poor.
>>
File: 1430647257250.png (71 KB, 343x400) Image search: [Google]
1430647257250.png
71 KB, 343x400
>Money won't buy you happiness

I wonder who came up with that one
>>
>>27734527
>if anything it's isolated me even more
And that's bad why?
>>
File: 1416803396975.png (213 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1416803396975.png
213 KB, 500x370
>>27734523

Bullshit. Money is peace of mind, money is entertainment, money is sex, money is love, money is a measure of social success and luck.

Of course, if you're miserable even with money, you're just fucked. But for most of us? Money would solve our problems and calm our anxieties and let us be people once again.
>>
File: 1442270270889.png (113 KB, 281x306) Image search: [Google]
1442270270889.png
113 KB, 281x306
>>27734420
If you give a fuck about pursuing succubi or being popular and having lots of friends, it won't solve those problems. If anything it'll make it harder in the long run because people will like your money/status/benefits and use you, sometimes without even realizing it although most normies are aware that they're gold digging leeches.
If you don't care about any of those things and appreciate solitude, money will literally solve all your problems. You can live wherever you want, eat whatever you want, fuck prostitutes (expensive "high class" ones too), have unlimited drugs if you can control yourself and not let extreme addiction ruin you, and generally just have nice things and a higher quality of life. You could literally be drinking out of a coconut resting your feet on your butler wearing VR goggles. That sounds like paradise to me, especially because I already don't care about relationships
>>
>>27734527
being payed by daddy is not considered poor homeboy
>>
>>27734579
>If you don't care about any of those things and appreciate solitude, money will literally solve all your problems.
This guy gets it. Never having to deal with normalshits again is truly paradise
>>
OP is the normie.

His position contradicts NEET doctrine. It's infinitely better to be free than cashed up.

Money is just a form of Stacey redeeming tokens. It's used to shift around the products of male labour to women.
>>
>>27734509
Me too anon.
I'd invest all my money in my own projects and just quit work.
I could easily live of a million for a long time. I'd only need cheap but decent accommodation, internet, some basic cooking equipment and supplies.
Having 100% freedom to do all the crazy bullshit I've wanted to do sounds awesome.

I'd want to rig my house up with raspberry pi's managing my shit. All programmed by myself remotely. That's just a start though. I could get really into electronics, and art, and science, and business, and basically everything amazing I've read but never had the time and resources to try out.
>>
>>27734650
>normie
Fuck off to reddit, kid
>>
>>27734420
Guy with money here. That saying is true. I mean sure, it would solve your financial problems, but that's it.

Girls still hate me. I have no friends. No companionship. Hobbies are boring by yourself. I am anything but happy.
>>
>>27734686
>Girls still hate me. I have no friends. No companionship. Hobbies are boring by yourself.
You are a failed normalfag
>>
File: mayochiki00033-650x365.jpg (48 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
mayochiki00033-650x365.jpg
48 KB, 650x365
>>27734579

I wish I could pay a cute girl to dress up as a butler for me and let me fuck her up the ass whenever I pleased. She'd also have to tuck me into bed, and then cuddle me. I'd buy her a cute pair of pajamas that looked like butler wear and have her keep her hair short and boyish. We'd play video games together and I'd try but fail to make her fall in love with me via Stockholm syndrome.

I'd also sniff and lick her asshole everyday, and encourage her to wash her anus sparingly so it stank when I sniffed and ate her out.
>>
>>27734686

Bro I'll be your fucking friend for money and not only will I'll be your friend I'll make you think I'm just being your friend because it's you and not because you're paying me.

That's how good I am.
>>
it will make you happy being a neet it will.
>>
>>27734686
>Hobbies are boring by yourself

That's because you aren't challenging yourself to do anything new, to learn a new skill.
If I had money I'd be all about academia. There's so much to learn out there, but most of its all walled off to poor people like me.
I have to waste a large portion of my life grinding at a shitty job for scraps. But do you know what I do with those scraps now?
I save most of what I can, and the rest goes into books and electronics and materials to learn stuff with.
I had a taste of it when I was at University. I wish I could afford to go back and do a Masters now.
Learning and progress was what gave my life meaning, and now I'm stuck in a stagnating, bleak cycle.

Anon, you are blessed with resources. Don't squander them.
>>
>>27734527
you know that even if you fuck up in the worst ways theres always a bunch of money, a nice house, and a familiy that will help you (because they can) for you
>>27734563
this
>>
>>27734686
thats because you are a bitch
>girls hate me
you have money, you fucking idiot, just make 1 or 2 jokes, wear non-autistic clothes and shower.
>i have no friends
friends dont exist you fuckin child, at most they are people with similar interests/similar sense of humor that you can drink with
>No companionship
???
>hobbies are boring by yourself
What are your hobbies?
i like music, making music high is a lot fun.
if you want a band just go join some facebook group or whatever.
if you have money you can do anything you want to.
the problem is probably that you dont really want to.
use your momey to travel, drop acid, or whatever kids do these days to "find themselves"
get real faggot
>>
>Life plan
>Work wagie minimum wage job
>Save all my pennies
>Wait for parents to die
>Use inheritance to move to Russia and buy a few apartments (or some other poor country)
>Rent spare apartments to poor Russians
>Find English speaking Russian girl
>Marry her and live happy

I'm gonna do it robots you just wait
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.