[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realise that life is ultimately meaningless >all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: tumblr_miebg9xUAy1s3xrx1o1_500.gif (355 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miebg9xUAy1s3xrx1o1_500.gif
355 KB, 500x225
>tfw you realise that life is ultimately meaningless
>all life will eventually end
>all light will eventually burn out
>none of this was important
>nothing will ever truly matter
nothing can ever outrun the darkness of entropy
>everything dies

Who else here is a nihilist?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 601x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 601x359
How's 7th grade, kiddo?
>>
Nihilist is just a fancy word for crybaby.
>>
>>27734400
>baby's first existential crisis
Seriously hope you're underage, otherwise you really should have realized that stuff by now
>>
>>27734447
I've accepted existence and just want to life life and then die peacefully. Nihilists are edgy cunts
>>
File: 1459996235080.gif (80 KB, 592x415) Image search: [Google]
1459996235080.gif
80 KB, 592x415
>>27734400
Thar, thar little baby, it's gonna be ok
>>
File: 1458590718996.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1458590718996.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>>27734400
M'property
>>
>>27734412
>>27734416
>>27734447
>>27734476
No one understands what true Nihilism is, as is evidenced by this thread.
>>
>>27734551
>no one understands what muh true philosophy is, that's just yet another brand of it
take your mopey existential crisis and put it somewhere else
>>
>>27734400
isn't it great?

do what you want, anon.
>>
>>27734551
It doesn't matter. When a person identifies as a nihilist, that just means he's a crybaby.
>>
>>27734589
Who says Nihilism has to be mopey? If you think it is a depressive ideology that says more about you than Nihilism. Embracing entropy is the true path to enlightenment.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 300x400
>>27734626
Whatever you say, fedora tipper.
>>
File: nihilism.png (217 KB, 1280x994) Image search: [Google]
nihilism.png
217 KB, 1280x994
>>27734597
this haha, fuck it, man
>>
>>27734663
You will never see the true path. I weep for you, and your fragile shell.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 353x334
>>27734677
>You will never see the true path. I weep for you, and your fragile shell.
Cringe!
>>
>>27734400
Eventually you will get tired of that narrative regardless of how accurate it is.
>>
>>27734551
i dont even think you understand it yourself.
>>
>being a nihilist
>when based hedonism exists
>>
Just because something isn't immortal doesn't mean it's meaningless.

Let me ask you two things:
If you're going on with your life and you die, what you did is meaningless. Then, if you're immortal and do the same actions for all of eternity, isn't that much more pointless?
And why should you wipe your ass if you're just going to have to shit again?
>>
>>27734690
Indeed, the thought of a man not knowing true enlightenment makes me cringe as well.

>>27734719
I don't believe you understand it.
>>
>>27734880
There is meaning towards life but you can do what you want with it I guess. Don't act preachy towards others.
>>
It's pretty awesome
I can't wait to enter an eternity of non existence when I die

If life went on forever we'd all go insane
While it would probably be good if we could all live for at least a couple of centuries, death is sweet release from struggling to make sense of everything.

In the end we're all equally worthless, and one day nobody will remember anything

The universe will go on without the human race, stars will be born and die, galaxys will suffer the same fate until everythign seeps away into ashes

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, nothing of value will be lost
>>
File: best gup.jpg (27 KB, 390x353) Image search: [Google]
best gup.jpg
27 KB, 390x353
>>27734400
OP stop being a retard

Nihilism is great.

I don't have to justify how I feel or think. There is no deeper meaning, no reasoning or logic that I have to come up with, no mental gymnastics to be performed to make it so I can fool myself into believing that I'm the best most upright person in the world yet still feel the way I do.

I am what I am, who I am, and I have the ability to choose, I will choose and that choice matters. Whatever I do, know that it was my decision, so that makes it a valid choice. That is what I wanted, so that makes it worthwhile.

I've been talking to an anon I met on here and they're great so far, honestly. Pointed out that I didn't have to try so hard. I've been mellowing out now. I want to be comfortable with myself, stop hiding from pain, and to be able to work hard to a better future (more money to be a NEET). One day I hope we get to know each other so well I can fly out to meet them and spend time with them, because so far I haven't met anyone like them. I'm a bit bat shit insane, almost yandere-tier when it comes down to it and I've recently been made aware of that, but I can't help how I feel, and I feel good talking to this person. I want them in my life.

Welcome to Nihilism OP. Now that nothing matters, just do what ever the fuck you want to do. Want to be depressed? Go for it who fucking cares. None of that "LE WURLD IS OYSTER :DDD BEE URSELF! XDDD" crap. Just do what you want to do.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.