[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was watching this movie and it made me realize that we still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
I was watching this movie and it made me realize that we still do live in the past.
the main reason is because its still thought that kids socialize like this when in reality its nothing like this.
its sad really that kids like you or me will have to grow up without socializing well because nothing is like this anymore. there are no cliques like this, there are no people fighting with their words WITHOUT having to resort to making fun of they way someone looks.
I feel really bad for anyone in high school or middle school etc.
Honestly, it's kind of sadistic to send fragile children into an environment in which they'll be broken and beaten until they eventually shoot up a school or kill themselves.
I don't know, maybe i'm just a fag.
>>
>>27734340
People have always insulted the way other people look retard.
>>
>>27734340
It's a fucking movie, nobody has ever socialized like that. Go outside.
>>
>>27734670
heh, actually it's a play.

It's about gay people who have aids and also don't want to pay their rent for the houses which they are living in.

I must say to OP if that is how people used to act then I am glad we are beyond that.
>>
>>27734340
>Promote peace
>Don't promote advancing a child to achieve peace
It's like you're in some sort of jugle and the teacher just says 'alright everybody start surviving but don't hurt eachother okay?' It's complete fucking nonsense and modern society is build to make people suffer without them knowing there is a better way.
>>
>>27734916
I don't what fucking play you saw, but Grease is literally about Chads and Staceys.
>>
File: 1387939728097.png (34 KB, 957x558) Image search: [Google]
1387939728097.png
34 KB, 957x558
>>27734916
You must be thinking about Rent, not Grease. Fucking uncultured idiot.
>>
>>27734340
Vanessa Hudgens was GOAT in this
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.