[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be college student >walk to get coffee after class >girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 71TDXIFs39L._SL1024_.jpg (45 KB, 261x768) Image search: [Google]
71TDXIFs39L._SL1024_.jpg
45 KB, 261x768
>be college student
>walk to get coffee after class
>girl from class is also getting coffee
>she "woops forgot my wallet"
>reluctantly spot "so long as you pay me back"

She never payed me back and apparently no longer drinks coffee.

>tfw my an automatic payment set up for netflix overcharges my account by the exact amount her coffee cost me

Okay I made up that last part.
>>
why would you ever in your life pay for a woman

stop enabling their bad behavior anon
>>
>>27734332
Brought that on yourself.
>>
You are so poor you cant afford to let go of a 3 buck cup of coffee? Damn all you college kids are dumb as fuck
>>
>>27734373
It was like 4.50 though.
>>
>>27734332
>not saying "so long as you buy me a cup" and getting her number
>>
You're so fucking stupid. You deserve to be blindfolded and shot in the head for this.
>>
you should have play it off as you heard nothing
now you are cheap and a limp wristed fag for her
>>
>>27734444
sick get
>>
File: 1392142404873.gif (288 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1392142404873.gif
288 KB, 640x360
Should've stepped in, ordered two cups of coffee, give her a smile, and then just leave with both cups like you had no idea she even wanted anything in the first place.

But seriously, fuck these gay college threads and fuck you OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.