[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/living alone/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 016 - Y6SN6xf.jpg (872 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
016 - Y6SN6xf.jpg
872 KB, 3072x2304
Who /living alone/ here? How is it compared to having a roommates?
I'm currently living with my brother, but I'm thinking about moving out and living on my own. He never cleans and we barely talk since we're away for most of the day.
Also, desu I just want to do smoke weed in peace alone.
>>
o-original bump
>>
>>27734244
>currently living with my brother
Just moved out of my brother's place last week actually. I like it. Definite comfiness to living alone for sure. Something strange can happen to a robot when no one is watching though, don't fall for the piss bottle meme.
>>
I moved to a comfy town a couple hundred miles away for work and live alone, all I do on the weekends is get high, play vidya or watch movies. It's fucking awesome. Occasionally I'll go back and see the one friend I've got at home but if you're able to you should just do it. You've got no one to answer to, you live to your own standards, no intrusions.
>>
>>27734244
>smoke weed
fucking degenerate normies
>>
Pros: naked all of the time, can do whatever the fuck you want, no sharing the TV, can live in piece, sleep whenever you want, masturbate openly and freely

Cons: I drink way too much and eat like shit and the clothes and garbage piles up quickly, because there's nobody here to keep me in check
>>
>>27734244

>420 blaze it ayy lmao

Fuck off normie faggot. Blaze a thick nigger dick.
>>
I really enjoyed the time I lived alone. But I became an alcoholic and got a long term gf so just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>27734244
It's mostly ok. Clean up and stuff is easy you can leave your shit everywhere. It gets lonely but it did with roommates too anyway.
>>
Why does /r9k/ seem to have a problem with weed? I know some you guys are straight-edge and hate any drugs. Whatever, that's your choice but marijuana is pretty much the only one that's fine to have on a regular basis. You think it's for normies or something, because it's easy to find or most people do it socially? That's bullshit.
I've done my share of drugs, and weed is alright. The high is nothing special, unless it's medical-grade, but there's really no bad aftereffects. Even cigs will kill you faster. But by all means though, shit on weed, smoke meth, snort coke, and shoot heroin. And while you're at, drink half a liter of whiskey every day. See where that gets you.
>>
>>27734454
This post is on point.
>>
>>27734823
is it on fleek?
>>
>>27734823
Yes, of course. I'm just tired of the hypocrisy. If OP wants to smoke weed, just leave it alone and stop being all judgement, people.
As for the original question, don't have a roommate unless you can't afford rent, and are reasonably sure you'll get along with them really well. They shouldn't be a stranger, but if you move in with a friend and don't work as roommates you could have a major falling out. I've lost people that way. Spend some time with a potential roommate, and make sure they live kind of the way that you do. For instance, if you're OCD about cleanliness and they're a bit of a slob, obviously it's not going to work. Also, come up with a plan for how to handle the chores and stick to it.
>>
fuck roommates living alone is the best feel ever
Id rather live on the street than live with roommates ever again
>>
>>27734927
You don't want to live on the street, trust me. But coming home to Hell can almost be worse. My advice to you guys is find a place that's affordable, and even if it's run-down at least you'll have the place to yourself and nobody is going to mess with your shit. Some people might be able to make it work with a roommate, but it will probably be a lot harder than you think.
>>
>>27734860
idk what that means. I'm going to assume it's some kind of retarded twitter saying or something.
>>
>>27734972
ok fine maybe exaggerating but fuck roommates still
this way nobody fucks with my shit or tries to tell me what to do and I know the rent is paid on time cuz I fucking pay it
>>
I live with a roommate, it's not bad. Sometimes I really want to be alone but it's also nice to have someone to talk to after work or whenever and he's one of my best friends. And I have a sweet hookup here and save $500 plus compared to living on my own
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.