[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whodunnit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1458828893760.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458828893760.png
83 KB, 633x758
Robots, do you blame your parents? Or do you say it's all your fault?

My parents never abused me or anything like that but they both had shit parents themselves and I guess they just didn't know what to do with me.

My mom is a Jennifer Lawrence tier "all eyes on me" kind of person. She will literally get up and run away while you're talking because she thought of something that she wants to show you or whatever and then your topic is just over. Meanwhile my dad is an ultra laid-back robot who plays vidya and tends to his two rabbits. I suspect that he probably didn't want any kids but he would never say it. They divorced when I was around 2-3 years old.

As a result, I don't really feel "at home" anywhere. When I visit my mom's house I'm not feeling it, and when I meet my dad we just awkwardly talk and it depresses me to no end to see this man grow older and older. My apartment is not really my "home" either, it's just four walls and a bed.

Sorry for blogpost, intended this to be much shorter. So do you think your parents turned you into a robot? Or did it just kick in one day? I thought I was doing okay but something must have happened around 21-23 because it's been downhill since then. Nothing that I ever attempt works out.
>>
For me I know it's totally on me
>>
Yeah, I blame my parents - if it weren't for them, I would never have been born.
>>
Our parents didn't know we'd up as wizards. Society changed a lot in a short period of time.
>>
I blame my parents because of the way they raised me. They're not abusive at all but they raised us as SDAs. I would have been a nice normie if it wasn't for fucking SDA. I'm fine looking and can adapt fairly well to light social situations but I never had a classic teen group of friends to make mistakes with etc..
>>
>>27734193
No, I can't place the blame on anyone for how I am now, sure I probably would've turned out differently if I lived in an environment that was more conducive to social growth and confidence but its just how it is.

I know we're all similar on this board, some of us are more pathetic than others but we all have a reason to be here, you can't directly blame anyone for how you turned out but you also can't put all the blame on yourself. Not all people were meant to grow up to be happy, I learned that pretty early on as I'm sure many other boys around that age do, as I'm sure many of the people here have learned from coming here.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.