[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get off the computer and go outside! N-now what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: tpjEn.jpg (728 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
tpjEn.jpg
728 KB, 4000x3000
>Get off the computer and go outside!

N-now what?
>>
NOW YOUR FREE ANON FREE FROM THE BULL SHTI FREE FOMR THE ROBOTS FREE FROM SOCIETY RUN MY RUN RUN AS FAR AWAY AND FIND YOURSELF GO YOU MUST GO NOW OR YOU"LL NEVER REACH YOUR TRUE POTENTIAL!!!!!!
>>
>>27734184
Jump off the mountain top/cliff edge and kill yourself.
>>
Now that you've made it to the top you can go back inside.
>>
play with some rocks and sticks thats waht i did

like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE
>>
NOW HAVE FUN
WHY AREN'T YOU HAVING FUN ANON
YOU NEED TO BE ACTIVE
>>
>>27734184
if that's really where you live i'm jelly
>>
File: 1452621847432.png (17 KB, 604x586) Image search: [Google]
1452621847432.png
17 KB, 604x586
>>27734184
how does one come to live in such a place?
>>
Now just beeeeee yourself
Or go be indoors at a different building that's not your house, that's all normie advice boils down to
>>
Pictures of the outside are so much better than real outside. Phone screen all I need fags
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.