[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Still drinking the liquid jew Why don't you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: qKzksFG.jpg (463 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
qKzksFG.jpg
463 KB, 2048x2048
>2016
>Still drinking the liquid jew

Why don't you better yourself anon?
>>
>>27733865

Why did he get taller?
>>
Been sober 9 months and lost a ton of weight, feels pretty good but I still have a ways to go
>>
because bettering yourself doesn't mean a girl will accept you
>>
>>27733865
Drinking with my gf is too much fun
>>
>>27733890
I was sober a week but broke down and now I'm drinking a fifth of vodka to myself right now... I don't know how to cope with the loneliness on the weekends.
>>
>>27733882
Better posture because he's not a fat ass?
Or maybe he didn't get taller and that's just the position of the camera.
>>
>>27733865
>tfw haven't drank alcohol
>wanted to since it seems like one way to deal with the feels
I guess not then
>>
I like it. Haven't been drunk in a few months though but tomorrow night I'll be getting nice and drunk (but not blinding drunk).

I am an enigma; an Irish man who can both handle and control his liquor consumption.

People always wonder how the fuck I'm not hammered by the time they are.
>>
File: Pepelaughing.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
Pepelaughing.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
>>27733865
>still drinking the liquid jew

>buys bottled water
>>
>>27733865
I have that exact same clock in the background. Its a pretty popular clock it would seem. I've seen it sparsely in more than a few pictures on the internet in my life. Crazy stuff man, crazy stuff.

Anyone else have that clock?
>>
>>27733882
and why is there no door in the first picture where there clearly should be? Did they move the picture?
>>
>>27733999
Nice numeros
>>
I only drink the liquid jew occasionally because the herbal jew is not legal in my state, and very expensive.
>>
>>27733916
Stop doing things just for girls m80, that's the path to a sad life.
>>
>>27733882
fatfucks tend to have bad posture
>>
>>27733882
because the perspective of the image changed you dumb fuck.
>>
>>27733865
the liquid jew makes me feel good and exercising doesn't
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.