[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: down with the ship.jpg (57 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
down with the ship.jpg
57 KB, 550x250
goodbye r9k everybody read this.

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27669641/#27681649
>>
You're leaving r9k because of shills?
>>
>>27733839
yeah its totally corrupted it for me.
>>
>>27733816
what are they shilling for tho?
>>
File: 1414630622653.gif (339 KB, 423x386) Image search: [Google]
1414630622653.gif
339 KB, 423x386
>taking that bullshit literally
>he thinks people get paid to post tfw no gf and i hate women threads

You're an example of one of those idiots that thought he was in good company. That whole thread was an actual joke. Collaborative fiction for entertainment.

if it were true I'd be very offended no one has contacted me, a successful shitposter with many successful shitpost threads, to shill for them, as I really don't give a fuck about anything and would pretend to like or hate anything for money. I've wanted to be a professional shitposter since I was 20, which was 6 years ago.
>>
>>27734131
fuck off obvious shill
>>
>>27734131
hi shill how are you, hows work.
>>
File: 1418020369845.png (319 KB, 712x712) Image search: [Google]
1418020369845.png
319 KB, 712x712
>>27734243
>>27734192

>Implying an actual shill would discredit a shill thread and then post about wanting to be a shill

Is it getting shilly in here or is it just me?

Because there's literally no reason that any group would pay for me to tell you about the greasy foods I've eaten or the shits I've taken or how I almost never bathe. Do you think the Jews pay me to write up paragraphs about how I want to suck on sloppy, unwashed NEET cocks or tongue the musky assholes of trannies? Do think I get paid to ERP with people that have no money, will not vote, and will ultimately just die without affecting much of anything?

Now /v/? Undoubtedly shill town. /pol/? No fucking question. /r9gay/? Lol.
>>
File: chanandler bong.png (474 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
chanandler bong.png
474 KB, 684x513
>>27734356
using anime girl picture because its the done thing around here.
>le green meme arrows classic shilling sign

could you be more a shill.
>>
File: 1415173017605.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1415173017605.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>>27734710

Sorry you dumbfuck cumstain, but I'm an actual weeb, not just some trashboy posting anime pictures because I see anime pictures on here. I started my shitposting career on /a/ and /jp/ before moving to /r9k/ (lurked here when it was 9000 before the board was axed and then reborn as this pile of miserable shit).

You're the obvious shill, trying to put a plug on the emotional expression of a real mothafuckin G. Too bad you can't do shit to a G cause you're just a punk ass bitch that watches Friends which is now available on Netflix along with other great, classic shows like Cheers, Frasier and who could forget the ultimate zany family on Everybody Loves Raymond? Netflix is also only like 8 bucks a month so you're an obvious cuck if you're using Prime or fucking Hulu or some shit for your streaming needs. Are you some sort of fucking cuck? Try Netflix out today; there's even a free trial, but for 8 bucks a month, who gives a fuck? Just sign up for it!

You fucking faggot. Chandler is worst Friends. Ross is where it's at.
>>
>>27734840
giving a background to your 4chan history and "shitposting" career.

literally no one cares that much no one like this would exist. you are being so forced its like you want us to see you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.