[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl just snapchatted me, but without text. HOW RESPOND Chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: snapchat.png (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.png
12 KB, 300x300
A girl just snapchatted me, but without text.

HOW RESPOND

Chads of this board, how do you respond to textless snaps

Are they conversation closers?

It was a pic of her doing the peace sign in her bikini
>>
>>27733789
let her know she looks nice.
>>
Fuck off, insufferable normie faggot.
>>
>>27733827
ask her out for coffee or something, now. and don't come back r9k ever again. this is your chance
>>
>>27733789
Pic of you doing same thing
>>
Snapchat is for normies
>>
>>27733831
I'm clearly not a normie if I don't know normie etiquette
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT GODDAMMIT YOU NORMIES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE
GET.
THE.
FUCK.
OUT.
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27733873
See
>>27733876

I don't know how to be sociable
>>
>>27733789
Dude, she is literally begging for a picture of ur cock. Be a fucking alpha and send that to her
>>
>>27733883
post the frog picture hahaha i love that thing i saw it on facebook
>>
>>27733827
>>27733847

I am too beta for such things

I have to see her every day in my classes, it's spring break and she is in hawaii
>>
>>27733952
Do girls genuinely like this kind of thing
>>
>>27733965
>I am too beta for such things
yes, and you will continue to be unless you do something about it.
>>
Okay, anon. One of two things is happening right now. Either she sent the picture to ONLY you, or she sent it to everyone on her friends list. I want to assume she sent it to everyone, since there was no personal context.

I would say nothing in return. If she DID send it specifically to you, she'll probably send you another one, or at least it will make her want to talk to you more.

I'm just a girl though so that's what I'd do and that's my opinion.
>>
>>27733998
No, they don't. Most girls think dicks are nasty anyways, they just want the feeling.
>>
>>27734125
She sent it to only me because there was one before it that said "Hey Anon"
>>
>>27734172
Speaking of this, am I the only one that thinks vaginas are nasty
>>
>>27734174
Alright, you gotta just send a pic of you making the same face and send it back to her. She will think it is cute and then will probably snapchat you back.
>>
>>27733789
Give us her pics retard
>>
>>27734253
I think they are too, yet I have the urge to fuck one
>>
>>27734480
I did this and asked her how Hawaii was

She responded with a textless video of her and her friends sitting in a circle on the beach

I didn't respond because I don't want to look like a desperate beta
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-26-20-24-49.png (704 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-26-20-24-49.png
704 KB, 720x1280
just send a captionless pic of your face back

make a cute expression
>>
>>27734581
She'll know if I screenshot the pics
>>
>>27734621
Why did you even save this one man yech
>>
>>27733789
just say "what up?"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.