[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can I go to meet people who have substance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1459059718639.jpg (21 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1459059718639.jpg
21 KB, 500x488
where can I go to meet people who have substance?
>>
>>27733762
>meet people who have substance
Try /s4s/, it's like Mensa over there.
>>
You've already found them--the majority of /r9k/ is very self-aware, redpilled, mentally-ill, and full of existential dread.
>>
>>27733879
oh please don't talk yourself up
>>
>>27733762
Rehab. They sells substances and substance abuse.
>>
File: 1437596753236.png (89 KB, 521x290) Image search: [Google]
1437596753236.png
89 KB, 521x290
>>27733762
We have a lot of substance around here, insane amounts of it, the warm and sticky kind.
>>
>>27733944
Why not? It's pretty true for the non-normie userbase here. Being a robot has a small number of perks.
>>
>>27733879
those of us who visit /r9k/ to laugh at you have a very different perspective on robots
>>
>>27734195
Do you really think I care what some braindead drooling normie faggot or some cumdumpster Stacy whore thinks of me? You are boring. You have no personality. Your entire character is comprised of shallow interests in television shows and movies to make up for your total lack of anything interesting to say, do, or think. Getting laughed at by a normie pathetic enough to resort to coming to /r9k/ to feel better about their life is like getting called a retard by a kid with Down's--it leaves no impact and frankly it's just funny.
>>
Gallery receptions.

You meet high class hoes, intellectual fucks and there's beers. It's like a bar except with art and less sluts. Be prepared to get BTFO if you have no art experience or can't be bothered to open to design and loose relations.

That and you can usually bag a Stacey if you play your cards right. Easier with a Studio and easel.
>>
>>27735091
Is that for when they're unveiling/looking for new pieces?

Most "art" that is produced today is garbage.
>>
>>27734805
godDAMN

SHUT ALL THE NORMALFAGS DOWN

FORWARD SLASH MOTHERFUCKING THREAD
>>
File: image.jpg (1020 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1020 KB, 2448x2448
>>27735198
Yeah, contemporary art! Meuseums and retrospectives are for older works. Contemporary art isn't shit, it just requires knowledge (see: pretensious garbage) to be appreciated. The other thing to keep in mind is that history only remembers notable bodies of work, the past had its share of garbage art as well. Get some culture in you!

Artist talks are another good one, especially if you smoke. You can then discuss the talk and how it relates to your own work/experience over darts and there's always a coffee shop nearby.

Besides a gallery even during normal operation beats Chinese cartoons.
>>
Where do robots meet people?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.