[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/yd/-yandere general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 12
File: 1459240298489.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459240298489.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
Yandere general; best served hot.

General topics:
> Funposting, Feelposting, Shitposting.
> Yandere Stories and Q&A.
> Relationship advice by Dr. Feel.

Additional Resources:
> General Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/0B1TQuYb
> Dating / Community site FAQ: http://pastebin.com/uAVi8RjT
----------------------------------------
> IRC channel: #yg on irc.rizon.net / port 6667
> Friendly connection tutorial: http://i.imgur.com/5teKhJn.png
> Spinoff channels: #yangen, #yandere, #yan - all on rizon like the above.
> Steam Group, Skype group
----------------------------------------
> Yandere Map: https://zeemaps.com/map?group=1005508
> Dating / Community site: http://yandere.org/
>>
File: 1378373842437.jpg (183 KB, 900x564) Image search: [Google]
1378373842437.jpg
183 KB, 900x564
Why are there so many Tumblr girls on the dating site? It's so odd.
Where are the qt petite/loli yanderes at?
>>
>>27733727
Attention

why do girls do anything.
>>
>>27733513
I like my yanderes like I like my tea, hot and filled with my dick
>>
>tfw my interest is finally starting to succumb to my love
>tfw grinding away at his lonewolf cool guy shell
>tfw giving him positive attention he's never gotten
>tfw he's telling his friends about me
>tfw I don't just know that from hacking his normiebook, he outright told me
>tfw he hasn't checked his ex's profile in months
>tfw he actually messages me first now if I haven't messaged him all day
>tfw he's becoming dependent on the all positive attention that used to annoy him
>tfw forcing myself to mimic cool fun guy behavior in front of his friends has made them like me
>tfw they're encouraging him to be with me

Soon.
He's learning how safe and warm I feel.
I'm going to take care of him forever is all.
>>
File: 1459330871714.gif (1 MB, 720x1100) Image search: [Google]
1459330871714.gif
1 MB, 720x1100
>>27735437
Based oregano commento
>>
I am glad these threads might exist again. They were comfy.
>>
Tsundere > yandere

Tripfags go home.
>>
File: clementine_overjoyed.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
clementine_overjoyed.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>27735437
Creepy and romantic, I like it
>>
File: EBfCSTf.jpg (103 KB, 661x935) Image search: [Google]
EBfCSTf.jpg
103 KB, 661x935
>>27735580
Tsundere general doesn't exist
Tsunderefags on suicide watch
>>
>>27735479
>>27735581
thanks senpaitachi

>tfw have to hide your obsession from him forever
worth it
painful but worth it
>>
>>27735539
Post pics of the girl you're obsessing over
>>
>>27735580
I used to make these threads you fuckboy, you get out
>>
>>27733727
>using the website even though the owner can look through all your private messages
>>
3D yanderes are just whores with Borderline.

2D is the only worthwhile yandere.
>>
>>27735767
>not understanding how websites work
>>
>>27735794
But he can look through all your private messages?
>>
>>27735437
H-How do you get your interests passwords?
I want to get his skype password so I know what he says to other people about me but I'm not sure how to.
>>
>>27735815
that is how websites work and it is how every chat program works, what is new about it?
>>
>>27735834
Most people are dumb, if you can find one password you have a solid shot.

You could also just bug his room
>>
>>27735660
No. I don't even know if I'm really obsessing or not. She is very very nice and awesome and cool but also has a tendency to randomly disappear, which makes me sad.

>>27735770
Except borderline girls are very cool.
>>
>>27735902
Is there somewhere that I could find it, or somehow I could get it?
I can assume something that might be it but otherwise I have no idea.
>>
>tfw no void personality mimic yandere gf
>>
>>27736026
Get a USB Keylogger and stick it in the back of his PC. Boom. Instant access.
>>
File: YandereKagari.jpg (360 KB, 673x1020) Image search: [Google]
YandereKagari.jpg
360 KB, 673x1020
Out of the way, best yandere coming through
>>
>>27736493
where do you even get those though
>>
>>27737646
everyone online you cuck
>>
>>27737646
Ask /tech/, install to throwaway usb
>>
>>27735984
I have a friend like that too, but I cant seem to figure out why she tends to disappear out of nowhere. Did she give any insight as to why she behaves this way?
>>
>>27738394
She doesn't explain ever besides a few times where he said fell asleep.
>>
That feel when I eventually find yandere wife material.

I say "when" because "if" is depressing as is and I've no real interest in women otherwise. Too many have manipulated and abused me and then left me in the dirt.
>>
>>27735437
Are you even going to want him once you've gotten him? Also, unrelated, what does someone have to do to be worthy of a love like yours?
>>
File: 600full-poster.png (146 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
600full-poster.png
146 KB, 500x281
>tfw court-ordered not to contact my obsession/ex
HOW AM I GOING TO YANDERE NOW?
>>
>>27736424
>tfw that's me
being a personality-less mimicking stalker isn't that great
>>
>>27738394
>>27738434
I'm guilty of disappearing a lot from people myself, so maybe I can give some insight. Not sure if it applies to you, but hopefully it maybe helps.

Personally, it's due to a mixture of shitty habits of avoiding everything and also because I'm just a loner and shy.
A lot of times, I just feel shitty about life in general, so I procrastinate on talking to people, to the point where I feel anxious about sending a message because it's "too late", which usually drags on for days or even longer.
Usually when this happens I find some sort of excuse to talk, like a holiday, or something I mentioned earlier, or even a gift, so it doesn't seem like I hate them or anything, because I don't.

Although, it doesn't happen to everyone I talk to, usually just the people who don't start the conversation/seem interested at the moment.

I know this is horrible to do, but I just find it extremely difficult to admit my true feelings to anyone without being completely anonymous.

sorry if this is a bit of a clusterfuck, I actually feel bad for avoiding someone right now...
>>
>>27739231
>tfw had princess complex malleable personality yan qt that emulated into an unkept shutin qt based on my crush back in highschool

i think not
>>
>>27739231
post pics :0
>>
>>27739264
Doesn't that make others feel bad maybe? You should appreciate your friends
>>
How does one end up in the sights of a yandere anyway?

Just b urself?
>>
>>27739231
Are you decent looking?

originlo
>>
>>27739336
be chad or fill a niche that triggers her damaged psyche ez
>>
>>27739302
Yeah, it probably does. It never seems too bad in my point of view when it starts, but by the time I realize I'm being awful, days have already passed.

It's just that I've always avoided everything in my life so it's pretty much the only way I know how to deal with things now.
I've tried to consistently message people, but I'd have to write the message in advance, close my eyes while sending it, and stop myself from twitching

Even replying to people on 4chan gets me pretty nervous so I spend ages revising my posts.
>>
>>27739437
Are your friends use to this? Even if it feels hard to message them, being ignored never feels good
>>
>>27739490
well, my friends from my childhood don't care much, but it's partially because messages are more like emails than instant messages. I kind of just spam them with a bunch of stuff while they're probably gone, and it doesn't matter if either of us replies super late.

I mostly worry about my online friends, because they haven't known me long enough to know how avoidant I am, and I can never gather up the courage to admit my feelings to them.
I usually apologize, but it feels like they still seem a bit sad about it.
>>
>>27739264
Fuck you. I thought you valued you our friendship. I guess I am just another disposal person to you. People are right. You're an awful person that does not deserve love and affection. You don't care about people at all. You're just a self-serving asshole.

Sorry, it's not meant for you but I had to get this out
>>
>>27739264
I'm kinda the same.

Plus I know I tend to vanish a whole lot when it comes to people I like. I always feel like I'm bugging them, but I also kinda feel like crap when I think I'm only kept around because I'm amusing.
>>
>>27739718
Well, even though it's not directed at me, I do care about friends I avoid. I just can't get over my own anxieties enough to talk to them.
I always try my best to stay friends, but at the same time, I can't really stop them from or blame them for misunderstanding.

>>27739808
same here about people I like. I can never tell if they actually like me, so I just end up stalking them from afar instead of being a decent friend to them
>>
>>27739919
That's what sucks too...so many people go "I wish I had someone" but not many mean that. And it'd be fun to get to know someone but it's kinda on the risky side. Especially if they get mad at you.
>>
>be yandere
>say you have a yandere fetish around your obsession
>spend hours thinking about him
>have a huge text document of information about him
>ask him random questions constantly
>masturbate to his voice and pictures of his face
>get extremely sad when he hangs up from calls
>have a folder of just pictures of him and anything he sends me
>violently in love with him
>trying to get his password so i can read his messages and put them into my information folder
>want to know everything about him down to his favorite brand of popsicle
>ask him to take pictures of his room so i can make it my desktop background
>pretends not to be upset when he tells me that kind of creepy and i write it off as a joke
>wish you could know absolutely every thought that goes through his head at any moment
>wish you could know every one of his weaknesses so you could make sure never to touch them
>wish you could have him talk to you forever
he jokingly says im obsessed with him and it makes me terrified
>>
File: 5435435435.png (700 KB, 796x683) Image search: [Google]
5435435435.png
700 KB, 796x683
Is it true spooks ditched scared and went back with his psycho ex?
>>
>>27739986
could we see a pic of him? also how long have you been together.
>>
>>27739986
He should consider himself very lucky. I had someone who seemed really interested in me as well...only to later found out she did the same with at least three other people.
>>
im going to write down one of my biggest fantasies
>trap obsession in a room i make for him
>has all of his favorite things in it
>make him his favorite foods every day
>monitor all of his internet usage
>make sure he isn't saying anything or doing anything i disapprove of
>know absolutely everything he does at every moment
>make him tell me everything about him
>personalize his room to it
>make sure he has the best living condition possible
>make sure he develops stockholm syndrome and make him love me
>after this i can let him out of the house and pretend to give him privacy
>still read everything and see everything he types and does
>become his own personal fucktoy and let him use me at any time he wants

>>27740023
like 4 months but ive known him for 9 months

>>27740032
he seems to find the idea creepy which makes me upset
i just want him to realize my affection for him is genuine and i want to know everything about him because i love him
>>
>>27740022
last I heard he was still with scared
>>
>>27740086
What if he asks for time alone?
>>
>>27739986
>do this to a girl from here
>save all conversations
>save all pics she sends me and from her tumblr

I don't even love her or see a possible future together but I can't stop collecting things from her. I just really need to know things about this person. There are creepier ways that I have thought about collecting info on her but I resisted hard to prevent myself. It's weird that I got pics of her room too. She also sent me pics of her family that I have saved.
>>
>>27740122
i'd probably let him have time alone while still monitoring him secretly
i want him to be happy
>>
>>27740086
You sound like a genuine good catch. Here's hoping it goes well.

How did you meet? I'm not social at all...which is pretty much why I occasionally read the thread and just fantasize about things instead of celebrating or anything.
>>
>>27736493
Those get blocked by nearly all antivirus programs, retard.
>>
>>27740161
i met him in an internet chatroom thing about one of our common interests
>>
>>27740086
>>make sure he isn't saying anything or doing anything i disapprove of
>>know absolutely everything he does at every moment

I'd be scared desu, what'd you do to him if he was talking to a random girl on fb? rope and whip him?
>>
>>27740198
nope, i'd just make sure they weren't talking about weird shit together. and if they were i'd talk to him and have a really stern conversation about it and block her and tell him all he needs is me.
>>
>>27736026
If you have access to his computer, it's easy peasy. Get on his computer, get on gmail/yahoo/whatever email service he uses and if he's still logged into his account (most people never log out of their email from their home computers) search for "password". You'll probably find some password confirmation emails there and you might be able to find some of his passwords that way.
>>
>>27740185
Like omegle or whatever that place is? Maybe I should start going there. I doubt it'll amount to anything but the weekend is here so why not.
>>
help me understand

do yanderes want to be around their obsession 24/7 or simply control them?
>>
>>27740229
he locks it so i dont have access to it

>>27740234
it was some weird website that was streaming tv shows

>>27740244
for me both
>>
>>27740244
Depends on your definition of yandere.

Some just want to control their obsession so that they will be able to be around them 24/7 forever.
>>
>>27740267
Ah. Well I do hope it goes good. I'll go back to lurking. Happy Friday night errybody.
>>
>>27733513
Die, die all of you anon. Die so I may release upon you my diaspora of madness.
>>
>>27740267
There are definitely programs out there to unlock locked computers. Just do a bit of research. I think all you'll have to do it put it on a usb stick.
>>
>>27740306
oh look if it isn't a slut pretending to be yan
>>
>>27740370
I would fuck cut every artery in your body if not for my phyxiation on watching you suffer

bleed you motherfucker
>>
>>27740418
Don't you fucking dare get that slut body anywhere near me, I don't want your herpes. Keep it to yourself, whore.
>>
The only semi-yandere crazy girl I met was a bitch ( knew nothing of this disorder before we met ).

I threatened to leave after the laptop with all my life in it got destroyed, she struck me unconscious, stabbed screwdrivers into my feet and left me on the floor.

later she was crying hysterically saying she was sorry, the rest of that night I don't remember well.
>>
File: susie.png (24 KB, 500x747) Image search: [Google]
susie.png
24 KB, 500x747
>tfw it's starting to physically hurt not being one with my oneitis
I just stop and imagine what it's like to be him and life through his eyes, his thoughts, his routine and I wish I could feel what he feels and it hurts really really bad that we'll always be in separate bodies.
>>
>>27740267
>send him malicious link with winky face
>keylogger gets planted
>??? profits!
>>
>>27740491
is there any good keyloggers i can use?
>>
>>27740446
I would infect you with every non-sexual virus known to mankind robot. Please accept my darkness upon your body.
>>
>>27740503
way back in 2011 I borrowed one off blackhatworld but I wouldn't trust them now.

ask around for the TOR search engine and dig around the deepweb.
>>
>>27740533
Only if you accept my light upon yours, darling.
>>
>>27740480
Are you that girl that has a crush on her mentally retarded schizo neighbour?
>>
File: 1395238379384.gif (21 KB, 455x364) Image search: [Google]
1395238379384.gif
21 KB, 455x364
>>27739986
>>27740086
I shouldn't want this as much as I do. It's such a bizarrely appealing sort of intimacy.

How would you feel if he felt the same way? Like he just wanted to lose himself in you, in the way that you do with your obsession with him? Would that make him totally boring and uninteresting?
>>
File: 1460008777946.png (176 KB, 671x616) Image search: [Google]
1460008777946.png
176 KB, 671x616
>>27740480
Any updates on the guy you're stalking? Did you write the note?
>>
>>27740086
>>27739986
pls b my yd gf
>>
>>27740616
fuck no, i want him to want that.
id love for him to feel the same way i do.
>>
>>27740651
Some guys have all the luck... What attracted you to him initially, do you think?
>>
>>27740565
Absolute knows no shade other than itself

accept or be destined to blanketed darkness
>>
>>27740640
spoopy

>>27740651
How would u feel if he was bi?
>>
>>27740678
his personality, he acted rlly nice and cool and stuff

>>27740714
he is bi
>>
>>27740796
>he is bi

which makes it harder to trust him right?
>>
>>27740651
What would you two do if he did, just spend all day watching each other watch each other?
>>
>>27740839
eh, not really.

>>27740842
i'm not even sure. maybe talk about the stuff he likes more without feeling like he'd find me creepy?
>>
>>27740864
But he'd just want to talk about things you like, right?
>>
>>27740864
bi guys are sneaky. you'll feel like shit if he sucks another guys dick.
>>
>>27741018
>if
you mean when
>>
>>27741050
yea ;_;
they're heartbreakers
>>
>tfw no middle of the desert gf to hurt me
>>
>>27739986
my obsession could tell me the most mundane things in the world and I'd fawn over them because they're part of him

I've never felt this way about another person. hate small talk. what makes us like this?
>>
I love yuno gasai
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.