[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many other robots on this board hate children? Not in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: static1.squarespace.com.png (1 MB, 1100x737) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.png
1 MB, 1100x737
How many other robots on this board hate children?

Not in the "want to murder them all" way but the "never want to deal with them" way

What are you supposed to do if you want to get married? Women who hate children don't exist or if they do they seem impossible to find.
>>
>>27733423
They do
They just don't admit it
>>
>>27733423
>How many other robots on this board hate children?
None. You are just trying to be an edgy contrarian faggot. Saged.
>>
Who doesn't hate kids?

They're annoying little shits that will only get brattier when they get iPhones and shit that they aren't even thankful for. If you do have kids, make them respect you and make that little shit thankful. If it starts being a little bitch and has a tantrum, let it. Let it get mad, it's gonna have to get used to a life where "no" is a primary answer if you plan on raising your kid to be a wage cuck, because the school's gonna do that anyways.

But if you don't want to bring one into the world because of all the work, you better hope your wife doesn't become a bitch because kids are the glue that keeps marriages together, and the center of divorces. In fact, don't even get married to a woman if you can. Your children may be shitty mistakes in your mind when they're just a little toddler, but they're your biggest asset when your wife starts being a bitch and when they get older, they're obligated to take care of you or throw you into a nursing home.
>>
There are women who currently don't want kids. However, I would NEVER get into a serious relationship if I didn't want kids. Just because a woman doesn't want them at the moment doesn't mean that couldn't change in seconds. Having a kid for a woman means an excuse to eat more, the fun of taking pictures when they're little and posting it on Facebook, and so forth. Don't ever believe the meme that a girl will simply never want kids. The odds are so low of that happening if she has a committed relationship.
>>
>>27733583
I'm not even. Like I said I don't want to kill them or anything like that, that's way too edgy. I just don't want to ever have them or deal with them. They're loud and annoying, they steal your money and treat you like trash. I get that some people have a parental feeling towards them and that's cool but I don't.

>>27733601
I can't even imagine finding a woman willing to get married knowing she'd never have kids unless she was sterile or something. Even if she said she accepted it I would be so scared of her cucking me and saying "oh your tubes must have regrown" or something. It's truly sad when the state of the world is such that in order not to fear for my future well-being I should either remain alone or get surgery and and have my partner sign legal documents saying she won't steal all my money (even though historically some judges have thrown out pre-nups anyways).

The robot waifu age can't come soon enough
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.