[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>his smile and optimism: gone End of the line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-08-16-18-39.png (111 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-08-16-18-39.png
111 KB, 1280x800
>his smile and optimism: gone
End of the line
>>
>>27733231
>Error=fitness.user.unfit
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Seriously though, definitely got to lie substantially on these things or else no chance. Unless your passion is literally "Taking long walks on the beach and cuddling afterwards", in which case uh, more power to ya.
>>
what made it say that?
>>
>>27733231
Eharmony doesn't allow faggots
>>
What the fuck are you downloading?
>>
>>27733618
You make it sound like taking long walks on the beach and cuddling afterwards is a bad thing.
tfw no beach to walk of and no gf to snuggle
>>
Are you on a fucking tablet you normie faggot?
>>
>>27733637
they check to see if you're a Christian with traditional values.
>>
>>27733666
Satan trips! What a life we lead.
>>
>>27733637
>>27733723
The funny thing is I'm an orthodox Christian. I suspect it's because I told eharmony I wouldn't date a single mother
>>27733699
I have several electronic devices my anonymous friend :^)
>>
>>27733693
>cuddling
As if, cuck! Love 'em and leave 'em, that's what I always say. Heh... Ah, who am I kidding...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.