[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all edge a side.... anyone here feel absolutely nothing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (37 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
37 KB, 800x441
all edge a side....

anyone here feel absolutely nothing for other people?

I see mothers, with their cute kids in the prams and their cheeks make me smile. But at the same time if they cross my path I experience sharp thoughts of killing them or smashing their heads on the floor.

I think perhaps I know what I ought to feel if I did that, but I also know that I wouldn't actually feel anything.

I haven't killed anyone yet, though probably because i'd just get caught and planning a complex murder is a lot of effort and I don't really have the time.
>>
There's quite a difference between not feeling anything for people, and often having sharp thoughts about killing them
>>
>>27733172
I only feel disgust toward little kids, no matter how cute they are
>>
A few weeks ago I was with an acquaintance, and we witnessed an elderly woman stumble and fall, I stopped and glanced but made no move to assist her. Like an orchestra everyone surrounding us rushed to offer her help, I just stood and watched, waiting for the return of my acquaintance whom shot me a quick but staggered look on her return.

I also watched a child die in the arms of a screaming father on a crowded subway, sometime has passed though I recall remaining seated, and being concerned about being first through the doors at my stop.

Afterwards my legs briefly felt weak as I thought about what I had seen, though it soon passed.

>>27733277
Well I had meant that if they cross my walking path, so that I would have to deviate my preplanned course.

If they are out of my way then I am utterly indifferent.
>>
>>27733172
>anyone here feel absolutely nothing for other people?
Yep. I dont even care anymore. I had a girlfriend who was head over heels for me and I threw her away. Great head, fat ass, every one stared. She was annoying me so I tossed her aside.
Otherwise I have something similar with a group of friends. Or at least they consider me their friend. I dont even give a shit about them and only remain close to them if I need them. They're 5 bodies that have a great deal of trust in me. That can be useful.
Anyone who remotely pisses me off I remember. I recently stole from this guy's car because he talked shit about me two years ago. I fucking hated him for that and I finally got him.

OP I gota question. Does blood excite you? It does for me. Every time I see it I want more. I brushed my teeth the other day and my gum bled. it sprung me into such a good mood for the whole day. After that a kid in my class cut his head open and had a trail of blood to the nurse's station. I didnt realize halfway through I was following his blood. My mouth watered and my eyes widened. I wanted to break someone's jaw open and use the skull as a container for my piss.

Everyday i think more about murder. I dont think I'll do it. It would ruin all the social credit I've obtained over the years
>>
>>27733277
This, OP is a doublenigger.
>>
File: 1444909991204.jpg (149 KB, 938x632) Image search: [Google]
1444909991204.jpg
149 KB, 938x632
If you struggle with some anger issues or apathy, then don't fall into special snowflake thinking.

You are not "different" or "on the fringe" for going through a phase that a significant percent of the population inevitably goes through.

A handful of character flaws isn't an identity.

Too many kids go through their apathetic, edy phase and turn into self diagnosed tumblr "ackshually... I'm a high functioning sociopath, not a psychopath XD" shitters
>>
File: 1406630748868.png (28 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1406630748868.png
28 KB, 633x758
Who else /homicidal/ bros?
>>
>>27733408
no but sometimes I ego trip on others misfortune,

like when i see a really ugly guy/woman,

or a homeless guy begs from me,

and especially when i see a woman working a shit job like cleaning the streets of some minimum wage shit

I used to go and walk down a street known for prostitutes to ego trip too, once I was very drunk and with a friend, so I began taunting a group of whores. Then I threw coins at their feet and legs, so they were scrambling on the floor crawling to pick them up. A big one possibly a madame came at me with prbably a knife in her jacket so I quickly made off.
>>
if you decide to kill someone make it yourself.
>>
>>27733408
You sound like a faggot. /r9k/ is not a role-playing board.
>>
>>27733408
Underage b&
originality is very difficult for me as I suffer from very severe autism and can only communicate through the colours of my socks
>>
>>27733172
>mfw I get the same thoughts.

I thought about talking about it to a psychiatrist. But they're expensive I heard.
>>
>>27733172
That's not feeling nothing. If you want to kill them, that's feeling something.
Feeling nothing for other people, is literally not feeling nothing, wheather they live or die.
Which is what i feel for most people, regardless of their race, gender, age etc.
>>
>>27733309

This, I consider children disgusting. I don't consider them humans until they're about 15 or 16, and even then, I hate teenagers almost as much as children.
>>
>>27733172
hi fbi! must be a slow week for you again.
>>
>>27734241
I know that feel, it's hard work being a desk clerk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.