[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you moved to Asia yet /r9k/? It's filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Why haven't you moved to Asia yet /r9k/? It's filled with asian qts who lust after white men to free them from their oppressive Asian patriarchy. White women are all sluts while asian women are still traditional and submissive. Deep down, every asian women wants to give birth to half-white babies so they can be used as status symbols or fashion accessories.

Also you have like no competition because all the men are beta tiny dicked manlets. What are you waiting for?
>>
>white men
yeah because every robot that comes on r9k is a white male fuck you
>>
>>27733110
I will move to Japan, find a submissive Japanese wife, and she will give birth to many hapa babies while I settle into my Japanese lifestyle. I'll do my part to help repopulate Japan.
>>
tl;dr another delusional anon who thinks that moving to another country will make his betaness and/or autism go away.

carry on.
>>
>>27733124
asian women love anyone who isn't asian, there's still hope even if you're a shitskin
>>
>>27733124

Most of us are, shitskin.

Only whites and asians get to be robots.
>>
the only asian country that isn't a complete shithole not worth living in is Japan

and even if asian women are more attracted to whites in the west, that doesn't mean the average japanese woman would consider dating a white guy

you're fucking stupid, women fear losing their faces in society more than anything, a white person will never blend in and become a part of the japanese society and so not a single good woman would ever want to date him since she wouldn't be able to bear the stigma

only gaijin hunters fuck whites there and those women are just terrible roasties who have taken even more dick than your average western woman
>>
>>27733110
>Asian women are traditional and submissive
>western women are generally unbearable people
>tfw dominant women don't exist outside of anime
>>
>>27733124
it's ironic, but to be a robot you must be a human first
sorry, shitskin
>>
>live in Thailand and China for some time
>get familiar with the local sluts/whores that hang out at foreigner bars
>see them work over beta virgins that think these literal whores are pure submissive waifus
>most of them are "dating" 20+ guys in phony long distance relationships with guys they met on vacation. The guys actually think they are in a ltr.
>they ask me to help write letters asking these guys for money for made up reasons, ie: grandma is sick
>charge per letter, I'm no fool.
>occasionally one of the whores gets lucky and one these guys decides to marry them.
>try to warn a few but the guy always completely spergs and calls me a liar
>see OP'S thread
Welp
>>
>>27733149
Japan must learn to be more multicultural I want them to open up their borders so we can all get serviced by Japanese women and spawn more mixed babies into the world.
>>
>>27733485
This it happens so fucking much in Vietnam
>>
>>27733512
so basically become like europe?
>>
File: photo.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
87 KB, 285x285
>>27733110
>>27733110
>tfw not a qt white
>>
Because Hong Kong is a shit hole, and Japan is full of xenophobic bastards. every other Asian country is third world and wouldn't want to live there
>>
>>27733110
>implying half this board doesn't consist of short guys

At least most of us get some advantage because of our skin. Or maybe short white guys are bullied in asia?

>"haha look little white pig gaijin"
>*asian girls giggling*

Fuckin' hell there is no end to the suffering.
>>
>>27733608
>Korea
>shithole
moron
>>
>>27733784
korea and japan compete for xenophobia.
>>
>>27733238
What the fuck is with /r9k/ and Japan. Have you forgot about Fukushima???
You still want to live there?
Delusional and probably has never seen a Japanese girl.
The japs in my family are decent, but the average Jap you might not find attractive
Japan is a bad place to live right now
>>
>>27733784
>it is tho.
Checkmate gook lover.

also race mixing is bad for whites and this is clearly daily bait to get you guys to an hero.
>>
File: pol4.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
pol4.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>27733889
Le Le Le lol
>>
>>27733914
>Someone called me white on the internet.
thanks,nice compliment.
Unfortunately, you couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
Because communism is bad )^:
>>
>>27733914
DELETE THIS NOWWWWWWW YOU FUCKING GOOK LOVER!!!!!!
>>
>>27733936
Keep telling yourself that fatty
Did you forget to delete >>27733959 ?
Lol stay mad fatty MC fat cuck
>>
race mixing is awesome

went to asia and had unprotected sex with a bunch of local women, probably have a litter of mixed bastards running around right now

once you go yellow you won't go back
>>
>>27733110
That girl is literally paid to pretend to like that man.
She is paid to hand out brochures.
I love Japan, but you're looking at a heavily romanticised version of it.
>>
>>27734032
This, no more victim complex from me. I'm planning to move to Asia soon where I am treated like a god.
>>
asian women are made for white dick
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.