[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is it like to fall in love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: KRIB8qM.jpg (69 KB, 555x832) Image search: [Google]
KRIB8qM.jpg
69 KB, 555x832
what is it like to fall in love?
>>
>>27732906
When you cant jackoff from her.
>>
>>27732920
This original comment right here right now.
>>
>>27732920
/thread

ORIGINARU
>>
It's a drug and not the good kind
>>
>>27732906
'love is a luxury only for women and children to indulge

grow up
>>
>>27732906
Absolutely horrible.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS
>>
It really does makes living worthwhile. Your ambitions can change or fade, your living standards can drop, your health might begin to fail, but knowing there is someone who loves you is like being thrown a life ring when you're struggling to keep afloat in troubled water. My girlfriend has lived a fairly comfortable, sheltered and studious life. She knows I've suffered a lot with my family and with my introversion and so on, but she appreciates my willingness to treat her as more than just a cute fragile girl and in turn she provides for me the caring and tenderness I have gone without. We are good friends as well as lovers, and we make sure via small gestures (kissing in passing, spontaneous intercourse, gifts without occasion) that our love is mutual and consistent. I look back on how I was just three months ago and it feels like a different era of my life. I thought I would never experience love and my pessimistic view of life and defensiveness was so illogical in retrospect. I realize love doesn't last forever all the time, and that one day one of us may lost interest in the other, but to have someone you respect and long for express their excitement at the fact you exist is just so beautiful. She makes my life beautiful.
>>
>>27733095
>>27733552
This is one of the most common sentiments I've heard about love and I'm sure there's truth to it, but I always feel like people who say it aren't being completely honest...
If you could 'undo' the fact that you fell in love previously (assuming you actually did and aren't just memeing), would you? Would you remove your ability to fall in the love at all, if you could, or are you just saying that because your experience with love didn't end well?
>>
>>27733664
I'm not gonna lie, being in love can be amazing.
However, it will eventually hurt as fuck.
It usually goes like this:
1. Rip out heart
2. Feed heart to dog
3. Kill dog with heart in stomach
4. Feed dog to boar
5. Kill boar with dog in stomach
6. Cremate boar
7. Mix ash with piss
8. Drink piss
>>
>>27732906
It hurts so fucking good
>>
With a Korean? Bigger materialistic roasties than even American girls. Possibly the worst self-centered cunts on the planet. Avoid.
>>
>>27732906
a normie privilege
>>
>>27733628
It makes you write gay shit like this. Not even joking.
>>
>>27732906
When she doesnt hurt you
>>
Like meeting my best friend that happens to enjoy riding my cock
>>
File: 1401386052502.jpg (79 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1401386052502.jpg
79 KB, 800x1200
it fucking sucks and then when it ends it fucking sucks even more. As mentioned, it's a lot like being on a drug, and a horrible one.

Thankfully, I cannot imagine myself ever falling in love with someone ever again. I think that's a teenager thing.
>>
>>27733895

Sounds like you haven't met new money Chinese girls.
>>
Imagine ripping a human shaped hole in your heart and its filled by someone, but if they leave the hole doesn't grow back, and noone else is really going to fit perfectly into that hole.
>>
>>27733628
GET OUT NORMIE OUTOUTOUT
>>
>>27733628
How old are you senpai? I'm curious if there's still hope for me
>>
>>27732920
This absolutely correct
>>
>>27733978
Nearly the same, but I've always managed to get on with them at at least a cordial level.

Moral of the story is, if you're gonna fall for an East Asian, better make sure she's poor or Japanese.
>>
>>27732906
You want to kill yourself because you'll never be with her
>>
>>27732920
what do you mean??? originaru comentaru
>>
PAIN
SUFFERING

I WANT TO SMACK MY HEAD AGAINST A WALL
FUCK
>>
feels warm
then cold
then nothing
>>
>>27732906
Horrible
>think about her every day for past 18months
>have seen or spoken to her in almost a year
>check her social media accounts daily, to see what kinda stuff she's "liked" and if she's posted any new pictures
>do this even though she hasn't posted on Instagram since November, or on Facebook since February
>have a folder on computer filled with every picture of her she's ever posted, or been tagged in
Worst bit is that she's nothing special, pretty normie, and likes awful normie shit like big bang theory memes, and Dr who fandom stuff, yet I still can't take my mind off her it's driving me insane.
>>
File: 1460073214296s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1460073214296s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>27732906
when you fall inclove you will never forget the person for the rest of your life for better or worse. feels like cocaine at first, then it gets ...Hnnnnnngg!....more complicated...
>>
>>27733332
>tips neckbeard
>>
Guys these things wear off after a while. I haven't had a crush on a girl since 2006.
>>
>>27735535
What is a crush anyway? I've never understood what it meant, like I've found some girls hot, but I've never felt like my life revolved around them.
>>
I kinda sucks to be honest, specially when you happen to find a girl that appears to be ideal for you, or at least a nice person that is not fucked up in the head. It has happened to me a month ago at college.
I want to be with her so badly that it hurts. I can't just declare my love straight away. I mean, appearances can be deceiving, thus why I'm very cautious and pick up the right moment.
So far, she looks naive, a bit dumb but eager to learn, didn't find me repulsive and, gave me her number.
The worst part is that she's surrounded by several Chads at her class. I fear that I might lose her. She has my age, whereas the Chads are all younger than us, taller than me and...well they are bloody Chads.
>>
>>27732906
you willingly open yourself up, lower your guard down and get vulnerable

and then she says she loves you and you lose yourself over her

and then she stops speaking to you and you feel so anxious at night that you have to drink in order to pass out, and until then, you answer to one of these /r9k/ threads.
>>
It's like the greatest thing ever until it ends then it's fucking horrible. After that you stop really feeling emotions anymore or at least not as strongly. It's a fucking wonderful madness, can't decide if it's worth it or not. When you're in love, you feel alive as fuck, but after it you've pretty much lost part of yourself
>>
its dope when it happens but when its over that shit hurts really badly

then you're like would i do it again? yeah but you know you're gonna get hurt

its high risk high reward but that shit can go south so easily its just a gamble man
>>
File: 1455908986321.jpg (31 KB, 806x457) Image search: [Google]
1455908986321.jpg
31 KB, 806x457
>>27733664
The problem is love, just like everything else, is not perfect. But since it's such a powerful emotion everything that the person you love does can either seem fucking amazing or fucking horrible. For a lot of people the fucking amazing outweighs the terrible but for others after many years the amazing starts fading, everything becomes the terrible but you don't know what to do because all you know is what it's like to live with this person, be with this person, talk with this person all day for years. Now this is where you start to fall out of love and that's the worst part because not everyone can easily walk away from that. Most will just stay and take the pain of it since it's what they have become used to. /rant
TL/DR: Love is great usually, falling out of love is the worst thing in life. I'm trapped and hope to god I man up one day and take my life back
>>
>>27733628
P solid here, breh.

Do you still have the panic attacks of losing her one day? Like you'll say the wrong thing or drjnk flirt with another woman(man? Idc) at the bar and thats it and shes walking out the door and now your life is in shambles?
>>
>>27732906

You lose time in a back and forth with someone who you completely trust. Who wants to make you happy, and so you only want to make her happy in a circle of perfection.

And then when it's gone you are never the same.

That's when you become a Human Being and not just some animal.
>>
>>27732906
Sweet, dizzy joy, and then bone-deep terror
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.