[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Are There So Many Brits On /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (11 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11 KB, 229x220
If you ask me it's a cultural conformity thing. Everyone here seems to conform to one of very few standards and there aren't many groups of people to choose from and fit in with, so any outcast is alone. All my yank friends that are just as robotic as me seem to have groups they can fit in with.
>>
british women are the biggest sluts on the planet. how can any bong be a virgin?
>>
>>27732743
alot of us in the UK are 1 generation away from ultra religious no sex until marriage types and were raised to not bother girls or express feelings.
>>
>>27732824
Same for me but instead of Christianity the religion is feminism.
>>
>>27732824
>alot of us in the UK are 1 generation away from ultra religious no sex until marriage types and were raised to not bother girls or express feelings.

heh same

i think my parents raised me to ignore girls outright idk
>>
>>27732824
>tfw raised by me dear old nan

Thirstiest man alive 2016 right now desu senpai, sad thing is I can't even count how many women have probably been interested in me that I've either bungled or straight up failed to notice.
>>
island nations tend to produce fucked up populations. just look at japan. same problem.
>>
>>27732743
English speaking board.

original original original
>>
because the brits like a bit of OC banter
>>
Because our country is complete shit and so are we. We try to tell ourselves different but it's no use.
>>
>>27732743

How can you tell there are lot of Brits when it's an anon board with no flags?

Confirmation bias...
>>
>>27732824
>were raised to not bother girls or express feelings.

This tbqh. The first 12 years of your life in this country is a test to see whether you buy into the cultural-feminist bullshit. If you fail, you end up a beta perma-virgin.

The idea of being assertive and approaching a girl is basically enough to get you arrested
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.