[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: roasties getting btfo http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460155002640.jpg (45 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
1460155002640.jpg
45 KB, 640x320
ITT: roasties getting btfo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530225/Suspect-custody-freshman-dance-student-18-brutally-murdered-creek-University-Texas-campus.html
>>
>>27732516
>killed by Meechaiel
>a nigger whose parents couldn't even spell Michael
It's like pottery.
>>
>go black
>never come back
>>
>>27732555
>keep reading
>he shanked her just to steal her bike
Fuck. Please tell me the story ends with him being arrested with a bucket of KFC and a watermelon
>>
>>27732588
he tried to burn her backpack, which just got firefighters involved which led to his arrest
>>
What?

This is just someone getting killed for no reason?

What's this have to do with girls?
>>
>>27732610

>normies try to convince you you can overcoming bullying so they don't feel so bad about doing it
>get btfo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__GRdC_J_ng
ROASTIE SLAMMED THE FUCK DOWN
SLAMMED
THE
FUCK
DOWN
>>
>people acting like she was some kind of innocent victim
>implying she wasn't just paying the toll
>>
Serves her right for being such a raycis
>>
>>27732516
based dindu killing sluts

kill them all
>>
File: paul-mooney.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
paul-mooney.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>27732516
>tfw my ex is in austin
>tfw i was hoping she was dead
>>
Look at that face. You know she used to get off to the fact that white men hated her for fucking black men.
>>
>>27732588
I thought he had already stolen the bike from somewhere else. Because the surveillance shows he parks the bike to follow her over a bridge.

Then returns to his bike 2 hours later.

So whatever he did with her took two hours, and he came back limping.
>>
>>27732769
>liberal collegestacy got shanked
>nigger goes to jail, possibly gets fried since it is Texas after all

Win/Win
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.