[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just move to Easter Europe and become a slav
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13
>In slav life it's the girls who beta orbit around men
>Every single man is balding/has receded hairline by the age of 18. Therefore it's a norm for girls.
>No niggers with their huge dicks
>Average dick size is 4.5"
>Women are more loyal and usually it's the guy who cucks them.
>Men are ugly as fuck in general so there is no competition
>Girls will literally wet themselves as soon as you speak with foreign language or accent
>All you have to do to make friends is drink vodka with people
>>
Bump I like cocks
>>
>>27732442
We already knew that, OP.

I hope this is bait and you're not as retarded as your posts suggest.
>>
Any beta western sperg will get eviscerated in eastern europe.
>>
>>27732339
What makes you think you'd be welcome there? Just because you're American?

LOL
>>
>>27732339
>easter

mhm as an actual easter european i can tell you

lol no, if you are tall and good looking you are allowed to talk to women and you are expected to ask them out, pay everything and continue to provide for them and have children with them, for some fucking reason people here just love breeding for no fucking reason or any idea what it leads to

>Every single man is balding/has receded hairline by the age of 18. Therefore it's a norm for girls.

maybe in Russia but definitely not outside of it, most men look just average, not really worse than the men in western europe

multiculturalism propaganda is already here, girls are twerking, watching blacked, black guys get laid a lot here since most young people are wiggers or wigger brainwashed

this is not china

hahahahahahahaa our women are by far the biggest whores that are walking on this football, they will fuck anything with money since most of the people here are barely surviving as it is and they have no values since decades of communism removed that

not true at all

>Girls will literally wet themselves as soon as you speak with foreign language or accent

no they will see a weak fucker that they can bleed dry easily

unless you have money or some sort of status you are dead to slavs, they are very xenophobic unless you are black rapper kinda guy then you will find people that will think you are cool no matter what you do
>>
>>27732602
>lol no, if you are tall and good looking you are allowed to talk to women and you are expected to ask them out, pay everything and continue to provide for them and have children with them, for some fucking reason people here just love breeding for no fucking reason or any idea what it leads to
Can confirm, I want bareback but I'm too beta. Am balt tho.
>>
>implying shit.

UK wagecuck here so basically... I know more slavs than actual britbongs (funny that...).

While it's true that they are more thirsty (shit, even I get eye'd up by them from time to time), they are crazy.

Shit, likeslav women get beat by their SO's all the friggin' time. Had police come into my workplace and arrest one once because of it and I've recently got slav neighbours who I've witnessed getting slapping around and can often hear them argueing in then night.

Slav women choose that. Seriously.

But that's not the worst part... these guys, who are insanely tempermental and agressive, end up gettin' cucked. CONSTANTLY.

It wouldn't be easier... even if you did hook up or get a girlfriend, within a week, her boyfriend that she told you she didn't have, will knock your fuckin' teeth out.

Shit. After that, he'd probably knock hers out and she'd thank him with a gumjob.

Damn, why you want that?
>>
>>27732602
As another Eastern European
>lol no, if you are tall and good looking you are allowed to talk to women and you are expected to ask them out, pay everything and continue to provide for them and have children with them, for some fucking reason people here just love breeding for no fucking reason or any idea what it leads to
I can confirm that women doesnt care about looks only if you're making tons of money. The more you have, the uglier you can look.
>maybe in Russia but definitely not outside of it, most men look just average, not really worse than the men in western europe
It really depends from place, in rural areas there are less balding people
>multiculturalism propaganda is already here, girls are twerking, watching blacked, black guys get laid a lot here since most young people are wiggers or wigger brainwashed
I can also agree, if you're nignog come here and girls will crawl around you. The are fully americanized to accept black cocks.
>this is not china
I'm pretty sure average here is around 6"
>hahahahahahahaa our women are by far the biggest whores that are walking on this football, they will fuck anything with money since most of the people here are barely surviving as it is and they have no values since decades of communism removed that
Couldnt say it better. You see our moms had values but current girls doesnt have any dignity or something like that. The more uglier she is the more loyal she will be.
>not true at all
Extreme lookism, if you dont look like 8 or 9 in HER eyes - it's done, she will treat you like invisible person.
>no they will see a weak fucker that they can bleed dry easily
On this one i disagree, girls love foreigners here and if you're from america and have thick accent - you'll get laid just for that.
>unless you have money or some sort of status
Very deep nepotism, that's why i want to get off from this hellhole.
>>
>>27733371
That explains why they still breed and westeurocucks don't.
>>
eastern europe is an absolute shithole. there's literally nothing that's worth doing there. i wouldn't even recommend visiting it.

if you want to date a slavic girl then there are enough in other countries because their parents ran away from eastern europe.
>>
>>27732602
this guys knows what is up
>>
>>27733450
>I can also agree, if you're nignog come here and girls will crawl around you. The are fully americanized to accept black cocks.
Looks like you want some nignogs to die
>>
>>27732339
I'm slav and these are all lies unless you are a normie living easy life

So Eastern Europe is pretty much like everywhere else but poorer and it's also much harder to get a permit for anything useful or fun considering you even have the money

permit to build a house is pain in the ass

how long does it take for full age americunt to make a driving license? Three days and 200$ at worst? Also if you fail an exam you can try again everyday.

For us slavs it's long term operation that takes up to 10 months. No fucking joke. First you've got to pass a fucking driving school, it's the law. Your parents can't teach you to drive. So you pay for fucking driving school 300 or 400 bucks, (and you can bounce that out since we are paid shit, so imagine paying 1200 dollars for driving school), then they assign you for an exam and you've got to wait 1 to 3 months for it. Then, if you fail (and you would, believe me) you've got to wait 1 month longer to even try again.

Gun premit is literally impossible to get unless you are a cop or a soldier.

I'm not even going to go into more detalis, because I'm getting butthurt just thinking of it and besides this guy explained it pretty well >>27732602

but let me rephrase that: most of slavs have nothing, nor economically nor mentally. You can't have any friends unless you give them much in exchange for nothing or very little. Even then you are not going to have any friends, just "friends" and probably plenty of girls too, if you can tolerate bad tan, yellow teeth and overused loose, cold vaginas.
>>
I've been thinking about getting a mail ordered Russian wife, but I'm afraid it's a scam and illegal.
>>
I'm hispanic so I think we're pretty much the slavs of the New World anyway.
>>
>>27735186
It's legal and she's statistically less likely to divorce you than if you married someone the "normal" way
Don't believe the green card divorce kikes shill here
>>
>>27734733
watch your edge son.
You europeans think fist fights are "gangster". I'm sure even the toughest parts of europe are like black elementary schools in terms of danger
>>
>>27733450
>in rural areas there are less balding people
Why is this?
>>
>>27732339
That girl is a Buryat, who is an Asian ethnic minority in Russia.
>>
>>27732339
>go to eastern europe
>flirt with women
>get stabbed by angry jealous slavs

No thank you. It's a shame because eastern europe produces some of the most beautiful women on earth.
>>
File: 1457152186287.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1457152186287.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
>go to eastern europe to steal womyn
>get beaten and tortured by gang of mutant ivans
>>
>>27732602
Based redpilled slavfriend
>>
>>27735291
Pull your head out of your ass
>>
Could someone please post some/a slavic wojak picture(s), I just really like those for some reason. The ones where he's in the tracksuit jacket, wearing those flatcaps, etc.
>>
File: cs211.jpg (23 KB, 623x306) Image search: [Google]
cs211.jpg
23 KB, 623x306
>>27735321
come on, that's just 1 girl, cyka blyat
>>
>>27732339
As much as I would like to there's few jobs and Slavic languages are particularly hard.
>>
File: sslspu.jpg (45 KB, 595x445) Image search: [Google]
sslspu.jpg
45 KB, 595x445
>>27735382
I only have a few slav pepes and spurdos
>>
>>27735404
Oh sure - awfully black dyed hair, bad hygiene, aggressive behavior and wearing tracksuits in public. I do love slav girls.
>>
>>27732602
>people here just love breeding for no fucking reason or any idea what it leads to
Gotta keep the White race going somehow

Also, do people over there really wear so many tracksuits? In America they're very expensive despite the relatively cheap manufacture cost.
>>
File: 910.jpg (58 KB, 641x589) Image search: [Google]
910.jpg
58 KB, 641x589
>>27735429
>anon wouldn't tap this

BLYAT
>>
File: 454658.png (17 KB, 340x347) Image search: [Google]
454658.png
17 KB, 340x347
>>27735428
Hello fellow slav gondola. Here's my OC
>>
>>27735248
Lots of skinheads in Russia if they see a nig with a white girl then their is one less nog.
>>
>>27735429
Have you SEEN what a black woman looks like?
>>
File: slavbride.jpg (35 KB, 352x477) Image search: [Google]
slavbride.jpg
35 KB, 352x477
>>27735466
>anon wouldn't marry this
>>
>>27735150
>all that whining about driving

Where I live its a $100 written test to get a Learners where you can only drive with your parents or someone over 25 with a full license, and no passengers. This lasts for one year and if you fail the written test you have to wait 2 weeks to take it again.

Then you take another $150 test for your Novice and once you get that you cannot have any alcohol in your system (even 0.00001% you will lose your license), can't have more than one passenger and you can only get one speeding ticket or you lose your license and must start over. If you fail your Novice exam its a month to try again. The Novice period is 2 years minimum

After that you can get an unrestricted license and it costs another $150.
>>
>>27735466
That's just cherry picking anon. I live in one of eastern europe major cities and reality isnt what you're showing in picture.
>>27735500
Not really, i could count times i've seen black women on my right hand fingers.
>>
>>27732339
I've seriously considered moving to Ukraine. You can get a decent apartment for like 200 per month. Everything is super cheap, plus less degeneracy because people are too poor.
>>
File: 1385852134820.jpg (64 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1385852134820.jpg
64 KB, 604x604
>>27735537
i was just tracksuit memeing to be honest, although this thread is convincing me to do any blox posting as blyat from now on
>>
>>27735551
>I've seriously considered moving to Ukraine
If you're from Western countries, i have bad news for you. Prepare to live in isolation.
>>
I'm going to Bulgaria in September with a couple of friends. The Lev is so poor that I can take the equivalent of a months wages (make good money and live with family) and live like a fucking king for a couple of weeks.

I'm gonna slam so much European clunge.
>>
>>27735404
and common of her kind

Actually I guess I would agree that slav girls could be pretty if they didn't make themselfs ugly on purpose. Almost anything unappealing about their looks is something they did willingly and that's the worst part. Also they have no taste and no clue that modyfing their look doesn't necessarly mean imrpoving it

>badly dyed hair
>bad tan
>piercing all over the face and body in places where it doesn't make fuckign sense
>shaving eyebrows and drawing them back
>cheap lipstick
>bad makeup

plus

>expecting to be treated like a princess because they have tits and pussy

also this >>27735429

If you don't fight back you will considered a loser because lel girl "beat you"
If you fight back they will say you are a fucking virgin frustrate and dozen of guys will show up from behing a corner, blow your teeth out and steal you wallet
>>
>>27732339
>>27735466
>>27735505

they all look same
>>
>>27735537
You are complaining about slavic women but they are a blessing compared to black or abo women.
>>
>>27735186
I'm Ukrainian and I've lived in the US for over a decade now.

I fucked around with a fresh off the boat girl from Ukraine for a couple of months. She came here because her mom married an American dude.

The relationship between her mom and her step dad was terrible. The guy(in his early 50s) would constantly complain at his mail bride for speaking Ukrainian to her daughter, myself and my Slav friends. There was always tension between them. To me it seemed like the woman was plain disrespectful to him for no apparent reason. Especially when you consider the fact that he bought her a brand new SUV, put her daughter through college, took care of groceries and all the bills.

The bride's daughter had a good relationship with her mom's husband, though. They're from Odessa, which is basically the California equivalent of Ukraine. It's a constant party city. She was a freak, and to this day she might be the most seductive pussy I've ever stuck my dick into.

I don't know if they're still together or not, but it wouldn't surprise me if they got divorced. The daughter is still around, though. She got a pretty decent education and is doing fairly well for herself.
>>
>>27735608
I don't know, in my experience, your description fits Russian girls pretty well. Belarusian girls are alright. Ukrainian girls are some of the most beautiful on this earth.
>>
>>27735664
Hope the whore gets raped and murdered
>>
>>27735712
Slav girls are famous for being trashy prostitutes.

It's always nerds from 4chan fantasizing about virgin traditional Slavic bride that doesn't exist.
>>
>>27735664
This is what I'm afraid of. I read a lot of mixed things on different forums. A lot of times guys get girls that don't look anything as advertised.
>>
>>27735749
>Hope the whore gets raped and murdered
That's eastern european girls for you. To be honest as much as USSR was a hassle for these countries but people had more values. Nowadays it's just something between Western and complete Eastern world - absolute zero values regarding dating - who has the most money wins.
>>
I would consider it if I could make decent money online

But wages in those shitholes ain't gonna cut it for me
>>
>>27735783
4chan fantasizes about virgin traditional everything that doesn't exist though. It really is a personal opinion that I think a lot of slav girls are cuter / more sexy than what you find in america though
>>
>>27735532
I was just reffering to the ongoing meme on this board that many robots don't have driving license. I can understand people living in shitholes in that matter but americunts can get it almost as easy as candy.

By the way, you smell like some kind of scandinavian or swiss. I gotta say your system is still better not only because for one, it costs less my monthy pay times four and during the learning period you can actually learn to fucking drive whenever you want and how long you need. I would agree for something like that during my last highschool year or something.

>once you get that you cannot have any alcohol in your system

how is that even a problem for a normal person? You musn't drink before driving. Ever.

>can't have more than one passenger

Okay, I agree that's retarded, but at least you have easier time finding a job and getting there everyday.

>you can only get one speeding ticket

How is that a problem again?
>>
>>27735532
this is good

it keeps stupid chads and niggers from killing people with their shitty driving
>>
>>27735574
>isolation
>bad
>>
File: 1452972849695.jpg (191 KB, 683x694) Image search: [Google]
1452972849695.jpg
191 KB, 683x694
>>27732489
True, no harm in trying though.
>>
>>27735475
>>27735428
tks tks
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 670x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 670x416
>>27735278
>buryat

Dated one of these Slav breeds. She talked a good game but turned out to be a real cheap slut.
>>
>>27735278
>tfw Buryat, Slav, shit skin
Just end me family.
>>
>>27732602
as a slav I agree with all that you said, except us breeding like crazy, my county's population is actually declining, mostly due to people leaving and having less children.
>>
>>27732339
lelno.jpg
I live in a Slavic country - Bosnia.
>tallest population on planet.
>largest average dick size in Europe.
>lowest rate of obese/overweight men in Europe.
>if you don't lift and play at least one team sport you're fucked.
>largest amount of illegal weapons in Europe.
>a sizeable portion of people have killed someone and being a drug-dealer/corrupt official is common ie. it's the dog eat dog world all of you fear. The western world,by contrast, has evolved for generations to pander to NEETs.
Also since there are no black guys around here girls get all their opinions on them from MTV instead of seeing them close up as the American variety of gypsies.
If the padded, undemanding and sheltered cocoon of the western world is too harsh on you then you would be eaten alive anywhere else. Also, we have no netflix.
>>
>>27732339
Fucking bullshit they orbit only around chads
I think it is the other way around
this is true
I'm finally over average, but all dicks I've seen were more like 6 inches
This is little bit true but they cuck a lot too
I can't compare but I'm ugly af so it might be true
I don't think so if you aren't chad
Everybody hates vodka they only drink it when nothing else is.
I'm from slovakia
>>
>>27739658
>Chads
you mean Vlads
>>
File: 7.fatima-siad.jpg (91 KB, 580x790) Image search: [Google]
7.fatima-siad.jpg
91 KB, 580x790
>>27735654
>on /r9k/
>can afford to be picky
>>
>>27732339
I live there and it sucks ass
>>
>tfw slav in western europe
>Vienna has loads of slavs but the only one I know is that polish personal trainer who has his washing slot right after mine and we do some smalltalk
Y-you t-too.
>>
>>27732570
This

Russians are extremely xenophobic
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.