[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a tumblr >eventually get into an inner circle of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1412891992616.jpg (200 KB, 1434x1464) Image search: [Google]
1412891992616.jpg
200 KB, 1434x1464
>make a tumblr
>eventually get into an inner circle of tumblr users
>get invited to join their external community
>realise they're all some sort of LGBT+
>im a straight cis neckbearded dude
>im literally the poster child for an anti-sjw
>but im here with a bunch of sjws
>god help me they're so much nicer though
>the only disprivilege i have going for me is my anxiety
>mfw I have to keep up a charade of being bisexual just so I don't end up getting laughed out
>>
>>27732329
I loved that anime.
Also keep it up neckbeard bro.
Destroy them from inside, or enjoy your sjwlgbtfurrywhatever friends if you're not evil.
>>
>>27732366
That's the thing anon, I am enjoying it
most of my other friends would've fit in on here, these are the first 'sjw' friends I've made and my god they've been so much kinder towards me that it's a little scary
like people give a lot of shit to the boogeymen sjws everywhere but if all I have to do is pretend I want to wear skirts and would consider sucking dick and in turn I get respected and supported then fuck this is a great deal
>>
>>27732400
Sounds gay and not worth it.
But then again you're the gay one so...
>>
Once you stop posting on /r9k/ all day every day you realize that WE are the bad guys of the internet
>>
>>27732400
Sounds like you're a fag.
>>
File: Shrug.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Is it really that hard to say that you're a straight male, but are fine with gay marriage. I don't really see it as a problem because you're accepting, but you're not gay yourself.
>>
File: KAYKAYKAY.png (162 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
KAYKAYKAY.png
162 KB, 511x511
>>27732329
>so much nicer
>would hate the real you

yeah
>>
>>27732329
Look OP, the "TUMBLR IS ALL SJW" shit is just a meme. Considering the size of the userbase, those people arent really a big part.
Now, I'm not saying that there's no possibility they will hate you for being straight or cis or whatever, but as long as you dont start spouting /pol/-tier shit you'll be ok probably
>>
File: 1459561554376.jpg (24 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
1459561554376.jpg
24 KB, 691x470
>>27732329
>>27732400
That sounds like the plot of some cliche teenage drama/comedy movie.
>>
Now I kinda want to try to do the same. Are they genuinely good people? What would happen if they knew you aren't as queer as you pretend to be?
>>
>>27733955
>Are they genuinely good people?
Of course not, if they knew he was a normal white "cishet" male they'd tell him to fuck off
>>
>>27732757
Tbh it's better be hated regardless of whether it's the real you or not.
>>
>>27732329
Why did you join tumblr?
>>
File: 1416948514911.jpg (65 KB, 669x627) Image search: [Google]
1416948514911.jpg
65 KB, 669x627
>>27732329
It's ok OP. I'm a vegetarian that does yoga, listens to rap music and considers himself to be pretty liberal so on paper to /pol/, I'm a fucking SJW libcuck faggot. Yet 4chan is the only place on the internet I post and talk to people on. Tumblr and message boards are insufferable to me but I relate to a lot of you guys despite our differences.

It's like politics aren't the most important thing in the world or something. Pretty crazy right
>>
>delete tumblr acct.
>leave
Was that so hard
>>
I genuinely want to make a tumblr account to see if all this sjw garbage is as present as it seems to be
>>
>tfw not part of a circle of sad anime posting tumblr users
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.