[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone remember the name of that movie in which the girl rejects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460147162616.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460147162616.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
anyone remember the name of that movie in which the girl rejects the beta guy brutally saying she's in love with chad and wants to spend her youth with him, and that maybe later on in life the beta guy could have a chance with her?

That's a final scene from a movie, and it's heart crushing.

Anyone remember the titleof the movie?
>>
it was a 90s movie
>>
it was posted here one year ago
>>
>>27731988
>and it's heart crushing.
Maybe if you're 15.
>>
it was at the end of summer camp beta guy ask girl out and she says shes young and needs chad in her prime
>>
>>27732138
bro it's real redpill
>>
anyone knows?
>>
>>27732165
Again, maybe if you're 15. Since that's roughly when everyone here figured that shit out already.
>>
Wet hot american sumer
>>
>>27732275
bro doesnt it hurt knowing that right now girls are enjoying their youth with chad whilst we rot all alone in our dark rooms?

dont you wish you were good looking chad?
>>
>>27732347
youre a life saver
>>
>>27732368
No, it doesn't hurt. Because I stopped being 15 a very long time ago.
>>
>>27732398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHY93RaSWf4
>>
>>27732419
Yeah, that's definitely the scene you were talking about. What's your fucking point?
>>
>>27732479
makes me want to die for missing out on teenage love
>>
>>27732497
What a coincidence, your post makes me want you to die also.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.