[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would dog shit make a good jacket if you formed it into a jacket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
would dog shit make a good jacket if you formed it into a jacket shape and baked it?
>>
>>27731985
no? it would crumble and fall apart the second you tried to move it
are you trying to make a jacket anon?
>>
>>27731985
>>>/fa/

why post this here?
>>
>>27732046
i want a jacket :(
>>27732085
i did but they wouldn't answer me. they kept saying really really homosexual shit like "no? it would crumble and fall apart the second you tried to move it
are you trying to make a jacket anon?" and "why post this here?"
>>
>>27732125
the best thing to make a jacket would be fabric of some kind of animal skin
baked dog shit wouldnt be pliable enough to function as a garment
>>
>>27732189
you don't think it would be gummy? i bet it would be kinda gummy.
>>
>>27732125
Excellent funpost
>>
>>27731985
no but you can grow fabric... I forget the exact mixture that the clothing designers were using but something with sugar and i think cider and yeast. It doesn't smell or anything. look it up.
>>
>>27732294
i just looked it up. you mix one part dog shit with zero parts sugar, zero parts cider, and zero parts yeast, bake for 5 hours at 400 degrees and that's where suede comes from.
>>
i once made a jacket appear out of nothing by sucking the dick of a magical dog. so i have no reason to believe there aren't other wondrous methods of procuring a jacket by interacting with a dog's no-no region.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.