[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /consideringDrugs/ I am never happy sober. 80% of situations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1430176025730.jpg (16 KB, 248x241) Image search: [Google]
1430176025730.jpg
16 KB, 248x241
Who here /consideringDrugs/

I am never happy sober. 80% of situations I am in I feel uncomfortable, closed off and irritated.

Thinking I might as well try to enjoy a lil bit of life by drinking a lot or taking some drugs.

Anyone else with me?

Normies make me sick, they live a fine life and then just take drugs for "fun", get really sad, clean up and then feel "amazing" to be sober again

I don't feel good in the first place, I need drugs to function, not just for "fun"

Whats the safest way to go about this? I don't want to JUST my face/body even more than my natural genetics have
>>
I want to try cigarettes.

But I just get catastrophic anxiety thinking about it. The few times I've made it to the store I just paced outside awkwardly then went home
>>
you should go in the opposite direction and get really into health goods, nutrition, and exercise; but you won't so just go die a slow death :~)
>>
>>27731890
LSD/DMT from darknet

These 2 are the best drugs, the second one being much better.
>>
>>27731925

I already work out, my body is decent.

But my test levels are like in the 500s so trying to ever get really good looking will never work.I put on fat like a fucking woman so have to stay at a low weight

>>27731942

What would you say the benefits/positives of them are?

Potentially life changing? I hate my default state of being
>>
>>27731982
They will slap you in the face and make you come to terms with why you're such a piece of shit. It's up to you to change it after that.
>>
>>27731890
I smoke weed everyday. It helps me relax. Drugs have made me from pathetic and awkward into edgy and cool. Like the artsy inward type. I have even experimented with acid now.

Do none addicting drugs.
>>
File: 3893.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
3893.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>27731890
Opiates my Hopeless brother, Opiates will take it all away .. a warm embrace. Opiates are love and life.. Be free anon
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.