[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in class >lights go out >Staceys start screaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 1457369286033.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1457369286033.png
19 KB, 724x552
>in class
>lights go out
>Staceys start screaming
>>
>watching horror film
>a mildly scary jumpscare happens
>girls scream like they saw the fucking villain killing someone
Every time. It could be anything, from a shadow moving to seeing someone hanging.

Sometimes I like to lightly touch them in the back when watching a horror movie in a group. They'll get startled over literally nothing. It's fucking depressing.
>>
>>27731886
They aren't actually scared, it's an attention thing. They think over-reacting and being annoying retards makes them funny, or, more importantly, cute. Basically, like most things, it boils down to pleasing Chad, or convincing themselves that they have some sort of personality.
>>
File: CWDg-nzW4AAhFVA.jpg (8 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
CWDg-nzW4AAhFVA.jpg
8 KB, 250x164
>>27731729
Next time the lights go out, give them something to scream about.
>>
>>27731934
I mean, the being startled by being touched thing is real, women seem to have shit survival instincts, but most everything else is an act.
>>
>>27731934
nailed it. god, i hate normies.
>>
>>27731934
That's why I say it's depressing. They're acting like retards on purpose, and the worst part is that it's working, because whenever that happens, the Chaddiest of Chads they're sitting next to will hug her or put his arm around her shoulder.

I hate the fact that when women act like retards they get attention but when guy do it they get shunned. It makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>27732065
But women are brave, Anon.
They have to deal with opression every day!
*Chad snickers to himself as he makes the lie that I just said his new Facebook status, knowing that Stacies will flock to him even more than they already do*
>>
>>27732120
Yeah, thankfully in my country that shit isn't given much attention. It's not that people realize it's bullshit, I'm sure if it became widespread here it would trick many a normie into believing in it (I've seen a few crazies talking about it on FB and there was even a self-called feminazi meeting or something like that), it's just that it hasn't become that widespread here yet.
>>
>>27731729
>In class
>Bats enter the classrom throught window and lands on some Stacey's hair
>She starts screaming and jumping like a madwoman
>Laugh my ass off the entire time
>Stacy is now pissed with me
One of my fondest High School memories.
>>
>>27732324
Wish I was there
>>
>>27731729
tfw girl I know likes it when the lights go out
>>
>>27733524
Take note. She wants to get raped.
>>
File: 1459887513929.jpg (22 KB, 250x296) Image search: [Google]
1459887513929.jpg
22 KB, 250x296
>in Calc 1
>test today
>didn't study
>probably going to bomb it
>in the first 10 minutes, the lights go off
>"please don't come back on"
>they come back on
"fuck"
>they turn off again
>"please stay off"
>they come back on
>"what the fuck is going on?"
>they shut off and don't come back on
>on the intercom, "the campus has a down power line due to the extreme wind gusts and a yadda yadda yadda electric company wont have it restored until 4:30pm." (it was 1:00pm)
>professor dismisses class and says we'll retake next week
>mfw when I got a saving grace

I should have thought something like that was going to happen since the wind shut my car door after I opened it
>>
>>27731934
this. it's the same thing with losers who talk about "depression" or "suicide." attention whores are easy to spot a mile away.
>>
File: ANTZ.jpg (4 KB, 222x249) Image search: [Google]
ANTZ.jpg
4 KB, 222x249
>>27731934
Fucking nailed it.
Why is society so fucked up.
>>
>>27734389
>needing to study for derivatives
high zozzle
>>
File: 1460155825451.jpg (35 KB, 720x550) Image search: [Google]
1460155825451.jpg
35 KB, 720x550
>in class
>gunshots ring out
>Stacey screams
>Chad tackles me for no reason
>pats me down and lets me up when he finds no weapons
>"sorry bruh, I just had to make sure. you're, like, one of those loner types that we're supposed to watch out for, right? no hard feelings, okay?"
>Stacey still glares at me in disgust from behind Chad's broad frame
>Chad gets 5 Haji Generals when all the fuss is over
>>
I want to punch one of the dumb fuck Staceys I see every day so goddamn bad.
>>
>>27734436

you think that's why society is so fucked up? I'd say it is the senselessness of war, men leaving warm homes to kill others who are no different. in a sense to kill their brothers. whether it's the spear, sword, arrow, bullet. it's all the same. killing a man who has never wronged you in no way, and perhaps never would have. that is what makes me sad.
>>
>>27731886
L I T E R A L L Y

origina
>>
File: 84956.jpg (26 KB, 273x398) Image search: [Google]
84956.jpg
26 KB, 273x398
>>27734878
What is wrong with society is self-defence. Le the west just wages war because they are different and no other reason whatsoever. Don't make me laugh you stupid ass hippy. Don't make me laugh.
>>
>>27735172

>Don't make me laugh you stupid ass hippy.

I'm not against war though. we couldn't function without it.
>>
>>27735317
So war is what makes society bad yet it's good? So what is it? If one thing we need even more war. We 'needed' more war.
>>
>>27735570
Oh but I do agree that war is to blame but not the way you mention. WW2 has made for a time of extreme caution making just about any angry group to be 'ok'.
>>
>>27734422
Anon, you do realize that both things are real, right?

But yeah, a lot of normies pretend to be depressed and suicidal, and it really enrages me that they can do something so fucked up.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.