[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the correct way to pour beer? What did Hillary do wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-08 15_03_48-Greenshot.png (797 KB, 549x552) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 15_03_48-Greenshot.png
797 KB, 549x552
What is the correct way to pour beer? What did Hillary do wrong here. I can tell this is one of those things that will embarrass and expose me someday during those times where we are forced to fit in with normies.
>>
I don't know either

beer is degenerate
>>
buy a six pack and practice. its not that complicated.
>>
>>27731687
see how the lady is doing it in the second picture? Like that.
>>
>>27731687
Notice the foam? It's that.
>>
>>27731687
tilt the glass like the second lady is doing
the stream hits the side of the glass and doesn't foam
>>
>>27731687
Like the girl in the second image is doing it, if you do it like Hillary the glass will be full of foam instead of beer.
>>
The goal is to reduce the amount of foam, so you reduce the distance the liquid drops by tilting the glass.
>>
>>27731687
It's so stupid, how normies latched on to this one. As if you are supposed to be able to pour beer perfectly in order to be a normal adult.
I guarantee, if it was Bernie Jewbergstein, they would have gone on and on about how quirky and cute it is that he doesn't know how to do it and our communist utopia wouldn't need beer in the first place, we will get drunk on our victory over capitalism every day.
>>
>>27731687
>tilt the glass to minimise foam
>never add ice to a beer
>>
>>27731910
>never add ice to a beer
This one is very important op, never put ice in a beer because you will become the laughing stock of normies.
>>
>>27731882
If Bernie did it wrong we'd shit on him for being stupid too you partisan faggot

>>27731910
>never add ice to a beer
jesus christ what is wrong with people
>>
>>27731975
I don't talk about "us" you fucking nigger, I am talking about normies who are shitting on Hillary day and night and are looking for way to shit on her even harder.
>>
>>27731687
who doesn't know how to pour a beer? I understand if you mess up the first one or two but seriously it's just grade level physics
>>
dont drink from a straw either. even mixed drinks.
>>
>>27732004
Well if she didn't have the Clinton(TM) name, she would be tried for treason by now. So yeah, fuck her
>>
You pour onto the side of the glass. I hardly ever drink beer and even I know that. Hillary is filthy rich and has maids and butlers do that shit for her though. Not that she would ever drink a plebeian drink like beer for any other reason than a photo op showing the American people that she's just like us.
>>
>>27731687
Guinness is a bit weird. It doesn't pour like a regular beer. You're gonna fuck it up your first few times.
>>
>>27732076
Of course fuck her, but it's so ridiculous how they have to look for the smallest details to shit on her.
It really shows again, how it doesn't matter whether you do something right or wrong, all that matters is who you are. If people hate you they are going to use everything they have against you, not only the things that you actually did wrong.
I know it's not some deep insight, but it pisses me off, how it happens every single time.
>>
>>27731687

I'm sure she had no idea what she was doing but for darker beers this IS actually the right way to pour. If you go to any super hipster brewery and get a stout they will pour it w foam and let it settle
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.