[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you think female colleague may be into you but your kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1444158063310.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1444158063310.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>tfw you think female colleague may be into you but your kissless virginity and asperger's won't let you get the signs

Normies, I know you're among us. Give me a list of signs a girl (more like a woman since she's 31) sends when she likes a boy (I'm 28).
>>
>>27731477
I think when she starts sucking your dick she likes you
>>
bump because i need this
>>
>>27731477
If she ever intiates contact with you above and beyond what's necessary she likes you. Especially if she's 31 and still unwed. Her baby clock must be ticking like crazy, she knows she better find a man before it's too late.
>>
>Give me a list of signs
That's an unreasonably big and variable thing to ask for. This thread would be more productive if you just gave us the reasons you think she's into you
>>
What about complete strangers?

I was at the store yesterday and the girl at the register was talking to me and maintaining really intense eye contact. I recipocated but it was a bit difficult, 8 seconds is a long time to maintain a conversation while staring right into someone's eyes.
>>
>>27731535
>If she ever intiates contact with you above and beyond what's necessary she likes you

This happens.

>>27731544
She's the receptionist at our company, and she also takes phone calls. She always asks me about my job and comments on certain clients whom she finds funny or whatever. Sometimes she even calls me for no reason other than comment on some client who called or silly stuff like that. Is always nicer than required, in fact other than my work partner who's a 45 years old grumpy guy with no gf (possibly a wizard but he denies it) she's the nicest to me. She always says calls me by name when I'm going out, to my colleagues she just says bye or stuff like that, but to me she says "bye Anon, see you tomorrow". And more minor stuff like this.

That being said she's a 3/10 but could be a 6 with plastic surgery to fix her ruined skin (probably had bad acne as a kid or some shit like that) and started lifting to tone her skinnyfat body.
>>
>>27731640
Bruh that's just part of the job for cash register people
>>
File: 1445869511739.jpg (25 KB, 473x351) Image search: [Google]
1445869511739.jpg
25 KB, 473x351
>>27731655
And I forgot to mention that I'm a 3/10 manlet (rated on r9k), I lift but nowdays I'm just lifting lazily so I look skinnyfat. I'm also extremely spergy so I'm not talking to her lately on purpose because I might fuck it up. Last time I talked to her I tried to compliment her but I must have said it in a creppy way so she frowned a bit and asked me if I was shitting her. But maybe she's totally spergy as well because when people compliment me I also think they're making fun of me and not being sincere. She complimented me a few times though, on work related things.

That is all. What do you think? It's either this or finally accepting the wizard powers at this point.
>>
>>27731640
>I recipocated but it was a bit difficult, 8 seconds is a long time to maintain a conversation while staring right into someone's eyes.

Fucking normie, I can't even last one second without having to look away and pretend things catch my eye, buttoning my shirt, and doing all sorts of autistic little things to not maintain eye contact.
>>
>>27731477
>be 28yo KV
>think woman is into you
Kek
>>
>>27731659
First time I've ever experienced it, Seemed a little psycho at the time.
>>
>>27731950
What if she's 31 kv?
>>
>>27732043
keep believing
>>
>>27731655
just go for it man
>>
>tfw you will never be a 30 year old khv who's the oblivious MC of an anime where a 30 year old virgin female has a crush on him
>tfw you two will never fall in love and have an awkward, innocent first love having sex for the first time like teenagers half your age would have
>>
>girl....into you

REEEEEEEEEE!!!! GTFO NORMIE!!!!
>>
File: mfw.png (681 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
681 KB, 1280x720
I dunno has she
>Started playing with her hands
>Dilated eye pupils,very hard to see with brown eyes.
>Her body language.

Maybe I fell for the woman attracted to you meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb2np1HGqxg&index=56&list=PLrbsIj7db4PLu4ojmlGtx91FAygLTLs06
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 750x1334
This is ganna piss some of you fags off.
>>
>>27731655
>a 45 years old grumpy guy with no gf (possibly a wizard but he denies it)
>possibly a wizard but he denies it
have you literally asked him if he was a wizard?
>>
>>27732665

i dont get it.

how is this meant to piss me off?
>>
>>27732222
How do you "go for it"?

>>27732362
>Her body language.

Make examples.
>>
>>27733503
Her body is 'open' as in her shoulders are down and her body is straight in front of you instead of her upper body turned right or left.

Her legs maybe crossed or tapping. Hands are restless.
>>
ask her out for coffee if you know shes single
doesnt matter how
if shes into you, she will say yes

t. norman normalslime
>>
File: toad.jpg (39 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
toad.jpg
39 KB, 704x480
also with possibility to get your hopes up a guy who was lifting and literally looks like pic related got a qt gf by being himself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.