[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently I've been thinking of ways to quickly and easily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-04-08 14.44.15.png (62 KB, 859x839) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 14.44.15.png
62 KB, 859x839
Recently I've been thinking of ways to quickly and easily kill myself. After some research, I've decided that alcohol and xanax isn't a sure fire way. I posted about it here a few days ago, and a few of you told me they had survived through it. Is there anything preventing me from going to a gun range and shooting myself in the head? I don't own a firearm, so I would have to rent one. Is this a valid possibility?
>>
>>27731230
Guns can make life worth it senpai

Shoot targets, not yourself
>>
I heard that overdosing on painkillers like Advil or Ibuprofen is a surefire way to die, it's easy to get. But I would never kill myself so what do I know.
>>
>>27731340
dont listen to this dumbass op
>>
Xanax and alcohol is far from sure fire
>>
>>27731230
Jump in font of the metro.
>>
>>27731230
no. the second you started trying to shoot yourself, you would get in big big trouble.
>>
>>27731340
This dude is trolling or retarded

Anyway OP worst benzos and booze will do is put you in basically a coma for a few days, or alternatively if you don't do enough get you so fucked up you walk off a bridge or something. You would need an opiate in high quantity as well to induce the respiratory depression you desire. That said, please don't do it. People care about you. Just get high instead.
>>
>waaaaah my Stacey gf turned out to act like all Staceys do
>I never could've known
>I'm so sad guys I'm just like you

you're a pathetic attention whore, you will never actually kill yourself.
>>
Look up inert gas asphyxiation
>>
>>27732258
quiet, dogfucker.
>>
File: 20160408_235301.png (1 MB, 1440x908) Image search: [Google]
20160408_235301.png
1 MB, 1440x908
doing this as soon as I can afford it. good luck, OP.
>>
>>27732567
that's a troll image, enjoy the sensation of your lungs slowly getting too big for your chest and busting out of you. most painful death imaginable.
>>
>>27732592
i literally did no additional research. if you're right, thank you so much. i wouldnt have checked anywhere else.
>>
>>27731230
Buy or rent a firearm if you can to take out normies then bullet to head. No access to firearms make use of baseball bat or knife or hammer or something and take out normies like that then just cut wrists with razors (remember down the road not crossing the street).
>>
>>27732567
the instructions for this are really eerie. like your whole life, no matter how good or bad things are, you have to perform these little mundane tasks, often following written instructions. then there's that little feeling of triumph when you successfully understand the intention of the person writing the manual, and you use this process just as it was designed, without being told or shown, just based on miraculous written communication. so like you're doing that, and then you're successful, and then you're dead.
>>
>>27732623
sorry homie. your body is designed to resist death at all costs, so it's pretty much going to be horrible and terrifying and painful no matter what. better hang on and hope to die when you're old and crazy and shit.
>>
>>27732592
>>27732717
GTFO moral fag. Every person has the right to kill themselves if they want.
>>
>>27732656
Why would I want to kill anyone else? That is completely selfish and fucked up. If other people can live happily and enjoy their lives, then I respect that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.