[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 25 too late to turn your life around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1419064791797.jpg (93 KB, 588x473) Image search: [Google]
1419064791797.jpg
93 KB, 588x473
Is 25 too late to turn your life around?
>>
>>27731195
Yep

If you're not on track to being a normie by 21 it's over

sorry
>>
Not if you start now, try to salvage the back half of your 20's. That is what I am doing.
>>
Depends on how much your mind is already twisted
Generally if you are willing to turn your life around it should be possible
>>
>>27731195
30 is too late to have any semblance of normal life

25 isnt impossible but you need to fucking work
>>
Depends on exactly how fucked you are.

If you accurately describe your life, I'll accurately describe your chances.
>>
>>27731195
life is a meme. let go and stop trying to make it better
>>
Got my first job at 24, 25 now. Social skills are skyrocketing, normies at work think I'm a normie, invited out, talking to attractive girls often. Things are going smooth but still no gf. But I feel its coming soon. Once you get a job you're basically forced to improve your social skills through trial and error.
>>
>>27731195
Depends entirely on why your life is fucked and what kind of expectations you have.
>>
File: 1459983126346.jpg (164 KB, 499x514) Image search: [Google]
1459983126346.jpg
164 KB, 499x514
>>27731344
thanks anon made me feel happy
>>
>>27731378
Exactly. We need details
>>
>>27731195
essentially any time after you've left school is too late. getting girls and socializing in general will never be as easy for you again, so if you fail in school you stand zero chance in the real adult world. at 25 you wouldn't fit in among undergrads so going back to school if you never graduated wouldn't work. if you did graduate you could go back for grad school, that might salvage your life. maybe go to grad school abroad too, new country would be like a reset button on life. beyond that though you're a bit fucked.
>>
>>27731195
you should have either just graduated or graduated a year ago at 25. By now you should have a decent entry level job and starting a career, you should also have a long term gf or wife and maybe some saving. If you haven
t accomplished all of that at a minimum then you will never "make it" if making it is defined as living a successful life as defined by normal cultural standards. Sure you can always accomplish some of those things later in life, but then you will simply become that nobody who is way behind all the truly successful people who didn't lag behind, life is a marathon and the winners are those in front.
>>
>>27731195
depends on how fucked you are, how quickly you learn, and how much motivation in store you have
theoretically, a 50 year old neet could turn her life around if she's a motivated genius who finally finds her calling

at any rate, your chances are bad
>>
>>27731195
What does turn it around mean?

And why would it be too late?
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>27731407
>getting girls and socializing in general will never be as easy for you again
>it gets even harder than the normie infested hell hole that is uni

Give me one good reason not to kill myself.
>>
>>27731924
Food tastes good.
>>
>>27731195
It's only ever too late if you live life by the standards of other people. Your life is your own, live it how you want it. As long as you're still alive, you have time to do the things you want. Figure out what those are, work on them and fuck everyone else.
>>
File: Aria Pretty 3.jpg (1 MB, 1260x720) Image search: [Google]
Aria Pretty 3.jpg
1 MB, 1260x720
>>27731924

Anime grills.
>>
>>27731924
Tinder/POF/whatever.

You niggers are in an age when you can't get hookups without getting outside your rape dungeon and still want to kill yourselves?

Go ahead. You won't be missed.
>>
Past childhood it's too late

You'll never have a normal life, you can fake it but it will never be the same
>>
>>27731195
I turned mine around completely post 30's, even losing my wizardry and getting first gf
>>
>>27732790
This, if you're not the most popular kid in class at 9 years old then just give up
>>
File: very-cute-ladyboy-2-1.jpg (362 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
very-cute-ladyboy-2-1.jpg
362 KB, 1600x1200
>>27731976
>As long as you're still alive, you have time to do the things you want. Figure out what those are, work on them and fuck everyone else.
This was very inspiring, thank you anon.

First on my list, fuck a ladyboy.
>>
>>27732787
I just hid your post, you dumb faggot.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.