[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just got my neetbux deposited into account recently, what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1000x869) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1000x869
just got my neetbux deposited into account recently, what should i pig out on?
thinking maybe a bucket of kfc coz faggots here postin it so much it got me cravin...or maybe some greasy cheeseburgers with cola?
what get?
>inb4 "both"
too lazy to go to different places far apart
>>
what should i get guys?
please respond.
>>
>>27731050

You should go to the ghetto and get yourself some Church's Chicken, that stuff is WAY better than KFC.
>>
My brother works at KFC, brings left overs honestly see why I don't go out to get it. I dont mind reheating it but I chicken isnt as great as I remember it. And burgers kind of suck now adays...get a pizza or better yet a quality sandwich
>>
>>27731200
i can't, i'm french-canadian, we got few choice here.
>>
>>27731050
Why not make your own fried chicken? It's fresher and cheaper. If you're NEET you should have the free time, plus there's plenty of recipes for KFC's supposedly secret combination of herbs and spices. Wagecucks don't have time for that sort of thing, don't you want to make them jealous?
>>
>>27731275
fuck off, its too time and energy consuming, not worth it... DUH...u for real?
>>
>>27731050
Get a burger, and a nice one. Forget shitty ass kfc
>>
>>27731050
get Nashville hot tendies at kfc
>>
>>27731303
What? Why is your time so precious that you can't take an hour to make a meal? Is shitposting that important to you?

>these are the people I'm supposed to be jealous of
>>
>>27731366
yeah duh.
yeah duh, you should be, coz you;re a pathetic loser wasting time of cookin when i can get it faster and easier.
>>
what get?
>>
>>27731410
>faster and easier

>being so utterly pleb and worthless that you think that's important.

Subhuman as fuck
>>
>>27731050
ebina-chan is best chan
>>
>>27731867
stay jealous, cuck.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.