[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>had a footlong Subway sandwich today after delivering my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8
File: 1459385297581.jpg (720 KB, 1826x1358) Image search: [Google]
1459385297581.jpg
720 KB, 1826x1358
>had a footlong Subway sandwich today after delivering my packages to the post office
>haven't bathed or brushed my teeth since Tuesday; hair is oily and wet-feeling, shiny with grease, and I marveled at the stench of my testicles today after rubbing my nuts and sniffing them during my daily poo-poo
>noticed my thighs had some acne on them, and popped one pimple and let it dry as I squeezed some more poo out
>after my fat poo, I had two delicious donuts I picked up from a local bakery
>soon, I will be feasting on the supper my mommy is slaving away to make me
>later, I will lie down and enjoy the intellectually and erotically stimulating world of anime
>after, I will try to sleep and remember that I am old, fat, ugly, stupid and useless
>I will attempt to remind myself that I'm working at getting better, but I will know deep in my heart that I am condemned to a life of low-end mediocrity, sadness and regret
>I will try to calm myself with fatalism, nihilism and the prospect of escapism knowing that none can properly supplant the ego of a human in existential pain
>after I finally pass out from sheer exhaustion, promising myself I will start tomorrow, I will wake up to another day of gluttony, lust and wrath, where I will do the same thing I did today but with slight differences

Who /fuckinghopelesspieceofshit/ here?
>>
>>27731027
did you read my diary anon
>>
>>27731060

I got a melt with lots of veggies. It was delicious. What did you get anon?
>>
>>27731027
if you shower more often many of these problems will no longer exist.
>>
>low end mediocrity
Ain't nothing mediocre about it guy. Low end.
>>
>>27731027
You sound absolutely delicious and you know it.
>>
File: 1459761757869.jpg (215 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1459761757869.jpg
215 KB, 1024x576
>>27731252

But I used to shower everyday and still had the same problems

>>27731253

Is that you? What is Subway like in France?
>>
>>27731288
I never went to subway so I don't know. Only McDonald's a few times when I was a kid.

>Is that you?
Am I really the only one reacting like this to your posts?
>>
Well I'm going to bed anyway but fuck, you give me the strongest boners. My dick hurts.
>>
File: akarirose1.jpg (41 KB, 263x269) Image search: [Google]
akarirose1.jpg
41 KB, 263x269
>>27731319

Yes, but it makes me love you all the more, my French anon-chan.

Only a few times? I love fast food more than I love life. Having to cut back is killing me inside.
>>
File: 1425231709479.jpg (54 KB, 613x900) Image search: [Google]
1425231709479.jpg
54 KB, 613x900
>>27731358

I wish you could stay up, French-kun. You should leave a skype or an email sometime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.