[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want someone to hold me and tell me everything is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1457820290367.jpg (72 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457820290367.jpg
72 KB, 633x758
I just want someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be okay...

Any kind of intimacy is welcome.

How touch starved are you anons?
>>
File: tfwnogf.jpg (24 KB, 564x518) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.jpg
24 KB, 564x518
more than it should be
>>
>>27731077
I want to become a lich who needs no love.
>>
>>27730975
Where are you from anon? I would give you a pleasant embrace if I knew you desu
>>
>>27731872
Cold and dark Finland.
>>
File: 1457261682591.jpg (11 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1457261682591.jpg
11 KB, 450x376
Same as you. But instead I am drinking in bed at 6:30 on a friday night because of a particularly bad day at work.
>>
>>27731891
go clubbing anon
>>
I haven't been hugged by anyone but my mother my whole life.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 239x211
>>27730975
>How touch starved are you anons?
I forgot people touched each other
>>
>>27731891
how old are you and how long has it been since you had a hug?

>>27731972
;~; anon give me a hug please I think you deserve it
>>
>>27731993

>tfw can't hug posts on the internet
>>
>>27732042
where do you live and how old are you? i cant imagine how bad you must feel
>>
>>27732082

25 and eastern europe. Don't worry anon, whatever you are thinking off is actually worse.
Only thing I keep wondering is why I'm not offing myself when people do it for less.
>>
Not to be a dick, and for you guys i might be a normie, but here it goes... Im writing on my mobile, so no green text.
Be me today

Have girl over

Have texted for 1yeah, we started at my recent breakup

The breakup fucked me up, my ex cheated

Back to the girl I have had over today

Kiss and I fondle her

She is not taking initiative, but seems to enjoy it

She needs to go, okay I guess

She has left, I realize I didn't really feel any emotions except turned on

I thought I really really liked her, still thinks she is perfect

No fucking emotions, noting. I feel like a piece of paper with densely drawed triangles on, my thoughts and emotions are like pointy triangles and shapes. that's all I see when closed eyes. When I'm about to sleep, closed eyes, my surroundings are like these shapes.

Feel like self harm, dudes, I'm ducking desperate to feel something.

My life are normie life, some would say alfa. I don't know how to feel..
>>
>>27732129
I wish I could come hang out with you, don't off yourself anon please. Those people made a mistake.
>>
Intimacy doesn't cure depression, all it's ever done for my is feed my ego temporarily.
>>
Intimacy doesn't cure depression, all it's ever done for me is boost my ego temporarily.
>>
>>27732234
Am I depressed?
>>
>>27730975
Intimacy doesn't cure depression, all it's ever done for me is boost my ego temporarily and make me a bit happier only to plummet back down.
>>
>>27732287
Should I be happy that I had intimacy with a girl? She is perfect, how do I know I like her? Should I feel bad that she didn't take initiative?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.