[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make a poop >Wipe ass until the paper is comes out clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1455011709342.jpg (126 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
1455011709342.jpg
126 KB, 1092x1037
>Make a poop
>Wipe ass until the paper is comes out clean
>Take a shower afterwards
>Scrub asshole clean
A few hours later...
>Scratch asshole because itchy
>Shit all over my fingers

How the fuck does this even happen? Do assholes just constantly leak minute amounts of shit or something?
>>
>>27730907

Dude I have a gastrointestinal disease and even my asshole doesn't leak. You might be ill friendo
>>
Train your asshole to not be so loose. People with exploded hemrhoids sometimes need to be retrained when they heal up. Also lose weight.
>>
>>27731111
Quads knows what's up.
>>
>>27730907
it's the food you eat
the original testing was olestra which was a public test of anal leakage
with the information, the elites have spiked your food with hidden olestras to cause mass anal leakage all the time in the underclass
this is to make them constantly disgusted with themselves and one another to curb population

study it out
>>
That's because after you take a shit, you must insert you finger in your asshole in order to correctly clean the sphincter.
When you take a shower you don't scrub your feet or behind the ears? it's the same thing.
>>
File: 1455657658085.jpg (23 KB, 346x360) Image search: [Google]
1455657658085.jpg
23 KB, 346x360
>>27730907
I have a leaky bathtub faucet and I put a bucket there that collects water. I take the bucket out when I shit and when I'm done shitting, I get toilet paper and clean up with wet balls of toilet paper and go at most three inches up my ass to get all the shit out. A clean ass is a happy ass. If you don't do this, you'll smell like shit. Also, ass hairs are a literal pain in the ass, as they can collect shit, and will trap scent and make you smell like actual shit,, so there's that. Just make sure that at least the anal sphincters are clean all around because anything behind that point is specifically made by nature to have shit, so don't clean it unless you're getting fucked in the ass.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.