[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here never asked out a girl? I feel like the more time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1457045283523.jpg (67 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457045283523.jpg
67 KB, 633x758
Anyone here never asked out a girl? I feel like the more time that goes the harder it gets. All the girls I meet seem so vapid and I can't even meet any interesting hipsters. The last time I had a oneits was in elementary because now all the girls are either normie social butterflies or two faced whores. I just want a nice girl who I can click with but I guess I'm just too different from society and I have no one to blame but myself.
>>
File: 1458614630388.jpg (161 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1458614630388.jpg
161 KB, 540x540
bumping with pepe

p.s must not be a normie to save
>>
Is this too abstract a feel for even /r9k/ to feel? Are feel threads not a thing anymore?
>>
Nobody cares, OP.

Ultimately we are all alone in this world.
>>
>>27731014
So are normies with friends all alone in this world?
>>
File: Screenshot (39).png (472 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (39).png
472 KB, 1366x768
>>27731099
They just crave the attention, they don't care about emotions.

Everywhere I go every woman has a partner. I used to get jealous about it but now I don't give a shit, I enjoy being alone and can do what I want when I want.
>>
31 year old wizard reporting in. I've never asked a girl out either. I know your feel anon.
>>
>>27730512
I am 100% sure that if I ask a girl out she would say yes but quickly become annoyed with me because of my boring awkward annyoing pathetic piece of shit
personality and ability to drop spaghetti where you would say it's impossible to drop it.

That's why I havent
>>
>>27731261
it's sad knowing that you could ask a girl who's interest out and they would say yes. it's like in a prison where there's a window but you can't get through it.

still not as bad as having no window at all I guess.
>>
Can't read women for shit. Before there were times were I would meet one, get on amazing, talk everyday non stop, literally have her run up and that jump hug thing were you have to catch her.

Tell her I like her and want to take it to a more relationship level and she becomes fucking shocked and we never speak again.

After that I never bothered since.
>>
File: 1459315660145.jpg (117 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1459315660145.jpg
117 KB, 645x773
>>27731261
I know that feel bro. I'm afraid she'd find me boring. Plus this day and age no one is honest and loyal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_lPgaV2bXw&list=PLF1FBE758E7C7801B&index=3
>>
>>27730512
>interesting hipsters
Wtf is this.
>>
>>27731355
girls who aren't into all the social hierarchy bullshit or at least pretend not to be. i used hipster pretty loosely though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.