[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying College isn't a meme If you're going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1242x2016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1242x2016
>implying College isn't a meme
If you're going to College by choice, you are not a Robot.
>>
I fucking hate university but I don't know what I'd do if I dropped out

How do you survive without a degree?
>>
>>27730479
Work in a call center like me. $19/hr tech support for businesses.

t. dropout
>>
>>27730479
manual labor

but you vagina's couldn't handle it
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1242x2010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1242x2010
>>27730479
Get a job and live within your means.
>mfw High Schools trick kids into getting into over $100,000 in Debt at 17 for "muh average higher income".
>>
>>27730510
>>27730515
>>27730516

So basically resign myself to slaving away for shit pay or get a job that will leave me physically wrecked by age 40 with no education to fall back on.

Yeah thanks geniuses
>>
>>27730533
>no education to fall back on
>implying edumucation is better than work experience
>>
>>27730554

>implying your "work experience" matters when 100,000,000 illegal spics have the same experience
>>
>>27730533
>WAHH I DON'T WANNA WORK!!!!

You're a fucking idiot if you think you're going to work a manual labor job where you destroy your body by the time your 40. If you did this, you didn't fucking think and just grined away with no regard to your health
>>
>>27730533
I don't think $19/hr is shit pay. It's not great pay, but it's not shit. Also full benefits and they paid for my NCTI certifications. They will pay for my MSCA when I take that later this year.
>>
>>27730598
Where the fuck do you live? Jew york or Commiefornia?
>>
>>27730569

Lol okay, all of the electricians, HVAC techs, and construction workers I talked to who warned me not to go their route and to stay in school were all just dumber than you huh

They all burned themselves out by their 40s-50s but not you, huh smart guy? You're gonna be young and fit forever.
>>
>>27730622
>not starting your own business and having young people do the labor for you

Yeah, they're dumber than me, and if you're too retarded to figure out how to make a comfy living without a degree you obviously didn't talk to that many tradies
>>
>>27730620
Tampa

bloxbloxblox not original
>>
>>27730641
isn't the south piss cheap? isn't florida in general cheap too? or is tampa expensive. 40k should be fine for a single person
>>
>going to college
> piling up debt only to not find a job in your field and ending up working a job that didn't require a degree anyway

collegefags are normie as fuck
>>
>>27730655
Cost of living is high in Florida. A price to pay for beautiful beaches, lots of good schools, and lots of good jobs everywhere. Still, the cost of living is high. Not bad as California, New York, or etc. but it's up there.
>>
File: 1449853736521.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1449853736521.png
105 KB, 512x512
>tfw free college
Get fucked Americunts
>>
>>27730689
This, I can't name a single person who went to College and doesn't regret it. Meanwhile everyone I know who didn't go to College actually makes way more than the fags who went. Why? Climbing up the ladder instead of getting into debt.
>>
>>27730724
it's as much as the midwest, I was right and 40k is more than enough. you silly bastard
>>
>>27730773
Oh, I would not know. Do you live in the Midwest? Do you like it (for the most part)? I want to move one day to somewhere with lots of land but not too far from the city near one of those IT conglomerates.
>>
>>27730516
>at least I'm a liberal arts major
Yeah, at least you're going to be a Barista.
>>
>>27730757
enjoy your shit college
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.