[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True Guts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Fat guy stuff.png (398 KB, 800x624) Image search: [Google]
Fat guy stuff.png
398 KB, 800x624
Fatties of /r9k/ do you wear your pants over or under your gut?

I've worn them over the gut for all my fat life, but recently switched to under and goddamn it feels so much better. When it's over the gut, it feels like I'm containing my gut from spilling out but if I wear it under the gut, I feel like a normal guy with a big gut.
>>
File: 1414641878001.png (66 KB, 326x256) Image search: [Google]
1414641878001.png
66 KB, 326x256
Literally only boomers wear their shit like this. The second picture is only relevant if you're fat in the first place, and if you are, worrying about fashion is not your biggest problem.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx7eorgFiHw
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to keep the pants around your gut?

>>27730450
>if you're fat in the first place, and if you are, worrying about fashion is not your biggest problem.
Dressing nice can make you look a lot less fat, which makes everything easier for them. There's no reason to dress bad no matter your weight.
>>
Dude's got it complete fucking backwards. Nothing looks nastier than some fatso that's dragged his pants up over his gut.
>>
>>27731422
>How the fuck are you supposed to keep the pants around your gut?

A belt or tight pants, which is why it's not the most comfortable thing. I don't even think it even looks better than under the gut, so it's a lot of pointless suffering and buying huge pants that will be useless if you ever do lose weight.
>>
>>27730450
You just have to be non-skinny for that shit to happen.
>>
>>27731422
You know what else makes you look less fat? Eating less and moving more. That's the real ticket.
>>
>>27731600
How does that help someone who is already fat?
>>
File: 1422357412205.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1422357412205.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
6'0 230 pounds here. I ran for the first time in years today. I don't know how I'm going to keep doing this but I'm sick of being self conscious about my gut
>>
Fact is you shouldnt be a fat fuck. People think less of you immediately and for good reason. If you are dedicated to being a fatty you should probably not constrict your gut because youre gonna need all the space you can get you obese retard
>>
>>27731663

Eat less. It's not that hard.
>>
>>27731663
>tfw I'm almost not fat anymore
>tfw only five or so pounds to go

Hyped tbqh.

On a serious note, though, I started running, too. It felt like a chore, but eventually I came to look forward to it.
>>
>>27731700
I've already switched to only drinking water and cut out soda. Hopefully that will help
>>
I've been fat for a few years but was skinny most of my life. Now it's getting uncomfortable so I"m going to start losing weight.

5'9" 240lbs if you're curious
>>
>>27731673
It's easy to be fat when you smoke weed every day. I'd rather be fat than not smoke weed.
>>
>>27731826
This will hugely help if you drank soda every day.
>>
>>27731826
>>27732160

Additionally, a few other good steps to take:

-Eat leaner meats. I replaced beef with elk and bison (whenever I can get it, otherwise I go with lean beef), and incorporated more fish and grilled chicken into my dinners.
-Replace white bread/flour with whole wheat. The difference in terms of the amount it takes to fill you up is astronomical.
-In general, cut out snacks that are high in refined sugars and/or starches (these just make you crave more), and replace them with fruit.
-If you drink alcohol, stop. Or at least cut down significantly.

Doing just these four things, plus drinking more water like you're doing, made me lose 24 lbs. in 3 months.
>>
>>27731422
>Dressing nice can make you look a lot less fat,
No it doesn't. We still obviously look fat because we are. Wearing slightly more expensive pants won't make people think, "Did anon suddenly stop being fat?!" And dressing nice as a fat guy is irrelevant, since there's nobody to impress.
>>
File: 1457518903949.jpg (149 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1457518903949.jpg
149 KB, 637x480
>>27730395
>being this fat

originakliz
>>
You don't tuck your shirt in and wear your pants the second way.
>>
>>27732380
The point is looking like a fat autist or redneck versus a fat businessman or normie. Even fat normies get women if they have game.
>>
>>27731700
It's actually pretty hard to change lifelong eating habits. Takes weeks or months of conscious discipline until one can keep it up unconsciously. And I'm not sure if the cravings for guilty pleasure foods ever go away
>>
>>27732461
Sure, guy. Are you going to throw in a couple of "JUS B URSELF, BRA" for good measure?
>>
>>27732524
You can't fake game. You either have it or you don't.
>>
>>27732086
All i do is smoke and i'm not a fat obese fucker cause i have self control.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.