[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final Exams/University general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Www_83c400_5872678mobile.jpg (20 KB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
Www_83c400_5872678mobile.jpg
20 KB, 400x244
Any university fags in here? Hows your studying going?

Post your major, the class you're currently studying for, and any study tips you've got for your fellow robots.

Major: Chemical engineering
Currently studying for analytic chemistry exam tomorrow at 9 AM
Best study tip I've got is do an hour of work and then take a 20 minutes break, otherwise you get too worn out.
>>
>>27730384
>Post your major, the class you're currently studying for, and any study tips you've got for your fellow robots.

Major: mechanical engineering
Class: i dont study, I choose to barely pass my classes instead
Study Tips: dont be like me
>>
>>27730514
Why not actually study and get rid of the stress involved with just slipping by?
>>
>>27730610
because during all the times i have to study i also have to browse 4chan and it takes up all my study time
>>
>>27730644
Shitpost between questions?
>>
>>27730384

Major: Biochemistry
Finishing up a practical report which takes up 1/4 of my final year mark, exams in 30-40 days, will intensify revision soon and hopefully pass pretty well.
>>
>>27730384
I'm an analytical chemist, got any questions?
>>
>>27730691
>Shitpost between questions?
no its fine, that sounds like it would lower my shitpost quality
i like the way i am carrying on now
>>
>>27730767
Ha whats the most important thing that I should actually study? I've got a pretty good grasp on the major analytical lab methods we've used like chromatography, spectroscopy, and electrochemical analysis. Its most coming down to memorizing all the little details that are easy to forget
>>
I am studying law;
International law currently
Study tip: do not lurk /r9k/; at least post sth there
>>
>>27730384
I've studied history
Couldnt find a job
Now I'm learning to become a high school teacher

Its actually nice. I can punish Stacey's

Tfw so many QT's that I cant even look at in the wrong way : (. So close and always so far.
>>
>12000 word dissertation due for the 20th
>only on 7500 words

Anyone have experience with Modvigil? I've got some but I've never taken it before, wondering what to expect. The pills are 200mg but I'll be taking half
>>
File: 1458029906190.jpg (14 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1458029906190.jpg
14 KB, 540x438
>>27730384
Systems Biology.
Study at uni, not at home where there's too many distractions.
study with friends
>>
>>27730874
You've got 12 days left man, I wouldn't be considering meds until atleast 5 days from now
>>
>>27730728
What is your plan-post graduation?
>>
Business

>studying

The important shit in my field is more or less learned outside the classroom tbqfh. Degrees are a standard a high GPA won't hurt
>>
>>27730810
I'd say separation theory, method validation calculations (including RSD, theoretical plates for separation), and whatever detection methods you're using are the most useful. There aren't really any little details that stick out. I remember electrochemistry being a bitch because I've only used it in ion selection in undergrad.
>>
>>27730874
What are you writing about?
>>
>>27730384
Join my server, future wagecucks!
https://discord.gg/0uLZL9iKc23EiP5r
>>
>>27730384
biochemistry 4th semester

horrible

I'm physically and mentally dominated by it
>>
>>27730919
Okay thanks man, yeah the ion-selection parts on electrochemistry have been a bitch to memorize, mostly because our prof has been harping on explanations of absolutely everything going on at the electrode membranes and the other interfaces
>>
>>27730939
its about how the deindustrialisation of Britain resulted in a crisis for many men that can't find their place in the world and so kill themselves essentially
>>
File: 123.png (59 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
123.png
59 KB, 300x243
>Major
Economics
>Class
Monetary Economics and Financial Economics, as well as a 100 M/C history of astronomy elective
>Study Tips
I always study at the last minute because I'm a lazy fuck. During the first 3 semesters of university I was barely passing and got 4 D's. I even failed a course I had to retake and still barely based with a D. After failing a required course and begging my professor for 8 extra marks on a test so I could get by with a D, I started putting in a bit more effort. Since then, my lowest mark over the next 3 semesters has been a C+. After I get through these 3 exams I just have 1 more year before I get my worthless degree. At least I have no debt.
>>
>>27731088
So you're writing about /r9k/?
>>
>>27731126
Kek essentially
Its a subject quite close to my heart though because my dad necked himself during the recession
>>
>>27731154
Sad to hear that
Unemployment can be depressing as fuck
>>
>>27731225
True enough mate
>>
Major: Philosophy
Course: Eastern Philosophy
Study tip: Understand the Dao.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.