[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have bad experiences dating women >have gf or two, get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1455126277906.png (224 KB, 288x312) Image search: [Google]
1455126277906.png
224 KB, 288x312
>have bad experiences dating women
>have gf or two, get dumped
>be alone for a long time
>start working on myself
>qt little normie girl at work tries to spark conversation
>just talk naturally, because I gave up
>she asks if I want to hang out
>decline
>she looks hurt and confused
>"do you mind if I ask why?"
>I say I just don't want to
>she awkwardly ends the conversation and walks off somewhere

haha, dumb roastie

it felt so good
>>
Right fucking on. I did the exact same thing recently. I had bad experiences with women, so I have zero expectations anymore. I had a date where the girl actually liked me, but I have no intention of seeing her again. Maybe in some way it's my revenge on women, or maybe I just feel like I was meant to be single in life, but whatever the case it feels pretty good. I finally get to be the one to tell a bitch "NO". It's her, not me for once who gets shot down. Worth it.
>>
On one hand, may have caused her to experience some discomfort and insecurity. Good on you. On the other hand...you spurned human contact just because you could.

That will probably haunt you on your death bed.
>>
>>27730409
I don't think so. I made it this far without needing a partner. I have everything I need, but a little payback. And now that's mine. Cheers, mate. You guys should get out there and break some roastie hearts.
>>
File: 1457821524651.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457821524651.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
>punishing all women because you have shit taste in females and got used like the pathetic little beta bitch you are

yeah you really showed her lad, i'm sure she forgot all about the rejection 10 minutes after when chad hit her up. poor her, she's probably getting dicked really good whilst you think/post about her on here
>>
>>27731242
Well truthfully, it's more just that I felt like we weren't right for each other, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like just a little bit being the one who says no for a change. Doesn't everyone like things to happen on their own terms? What do you know about rejection?
>>
File: 1389236275956.jpg (34 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1389236275956.jpg
34 KB, 500x667
>girl from class is interested in me
>and she's really pretty too
>oh boy, am I finally going to get a girlfriend?
>go on date
>oh boy oh boy oh boy
>she says she's leaving college in a few months and just wants to be fuck buddies
>the idea of having sex without being in a relationship disgusts me and I turn her down

Why do women have to be such disgusting pieces of shit? I would have gladly been her boyfriend if she wasn't a stupid whore.
>>
>>27731369
if you weren't interested then fine, reject away.
getting a power kick from pushing away potentially gr9 people because you're bitter over exs and want to be in control is retarded.
i've only had one relationship and i was dumped and i've been turned down by three people but that hasn't made me seek vengeance on anyone who shows interest in me.
>>
>girl from class seems really into me
>talk a lot with her for about 3 days
>we really get along
>kiss her
>dont like her lips
>start to realize i dont really like her
>tell her it was a mistake
>tell her im not really feeling it
>she seems heart broken
>all of this was yesterday
>today we didnt even say hi to each other
i feel like human garbage, bros
but theres nothing i can do
she is a great gal but i dont like her
>>
>>27731684
It's a confidence builder though to just for once be the person in a relationship who decides to call it off. That is empowering, after being on receiving end of a rejection one too many times. Don't you hate being dumped, thrown out like yesterday's garbage? You've got to feel some satisfaction in doing that to someone else for a change.
To put it bluntly, it's something I learned when I was quite young, and it's been my experience as an adult too. Maybe it's a little sadistic, I don't know, but you have to pass along the pain when you're a tormented person. Make someone else feel the way you have. Then maybe you can move on with your life as normal.
>>
you should have gave her the reason why. also, I don't blame you. I tend to avoid women who approach men. Nothing but trouble usually
>>
>>27731916
Im the anon above you and turning down the girl didnt feel empowering at all.
I just felt like a piece of shit who played with her feelings.
I feel kinda better now after sleeping and being in bed almost all day, but i felt a strong pain in the chest area before that.
And in the morning i felt so disgusted with myself that i almost puked.
>>
>>27732014
I must have a mean streak then. I need to find an outlet for my anger instead of hurting other people. I don't really get off on it, but damn it sometimes I just want someone else to know what it's like to feel the way I have. If I've had a gallon of pain, someone else needs to have an ounce. Is that just too twisted, or do some of you guys understand?
>>
>>27732110
Do you think everyone has lived nice perfect lifes but you? i have never felt rejection, but thats because im too much of a faggot and i dont know how to talk to girls, but i have felt loneliness and a bunch of other shit feels.
Going around playing with people feelings is just inmature and gay familia.
>>
>>27731916
i don't feel the same way as you do about rejection, though i can some what sympathise that you've been hurt. being turned down is going to suck ass wether it's done in as gentle a way as possible or brutally, but you can't let it plague you so much. i've never been in a position to reject someone so i don't know i guess.

making someone else feel the way you do will not help you move on, that is a vicious cycle of hate that you'll trap yourself in there imo
>>
>>27732210
Maybe, but how else do you suggest I express the rage and pain that I feel inside? You can't just bottle that shit up. It's going to come out one way or the other. Better to hurt someone by breaking up with them out of the blue than to lose your temper and have things go from bad to worse. I want to love someone, but I don't know if that's something I can still do. I don't usually go around talking about these things, but sometimes I think honesty on the Internet is the only real kind.
>>
>>27731242
You sound butthurt because you'll never be in a position to possibly reject a woman lad.

LOL
>>
>>27732359
Why do you feel so much anger? You really cant let go? Maybe you need to seek help dude
>>
>>27732404
but what if i am a woman, lad?
>>
>>27731754
I did the same.

I fooled around with a girl a good bit last semester but I stopped because I didn't like her like that. She doesn't talk to me, she gives me sad puppy dog eyes.

She gave me great mind fap material.
>>
>>27730305
This thread seems like a reverse fembot troll shit man
>>
>>27733175
this girl doesnt really do anything for me at a physical level.
>>
>>27733208
i dont even know what that means
i guess im gettin too old for this place
>>
>>27732541
>but what if i am a woman, lad?
then gtfo of this board
>>
>was a fat fuck
>shit, i'm still a fat fuck but I had started working on myself hardcore and lost a lot of weight and got some muscles
>chunky slut at work that had rejected me previously is suddenly enamored with me
>reject her
>she's all sad and shit
>2 weeks pass
>text her "hey, you should get some beers and come over."
>she's then in 30 minutes with a six pack, a movie, and wearing black undies and a sun dress
>laid in bed and cuddled
>kissed as she left
>she came over the next week and we fucked each others brains out
>lasted about a month
>broke up because we really had not shit in common

feels gud
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.