[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a sexual predator?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: smooth criminal.png (267 KB, 888x612) Image search: [Google]
smooth criminal.png
267 KB, 888x612
> be me
> 11 months ago
> on my way back from the grocery store when I spot this cutie
> go up to her, chat her up and get her number
> we're in constant contact and we really hit it off
> texting all day and talking on the phone
> she never has the time to meet in person though and we only ever met again in person once, briefly
> she reveals that her parents are very conservative and don't let her leave the house
> she's only allowed out for school, church, doing her hair or visiting her relatives (her dad always drops her off and picks her up).
> soon after my texts and phone calls stop going through, guess her phone broke???
> heartbroken, but eventually get over her
> last week I get pic related
> we're back on and she really wants to have sex badly
> we've been trying to figure out a way to get her to my place

Something's bothering me however, she's 17 and I'm 22. She was 16 when I met her.
Robobros, give it to me straight, am I a sexual predator?
>>
Depends on what the age of consent is where you live. If there are no legal issues I say go for it, if there are then run away fast.
>>
you are by definition a predator. using electronic devices to illicit sexual congress with a minor is a class A felony
>>
>>27730242
The age of consent is 15 so there won't be any legal issues.
>>
>>27730333
then you are clearly not a predator you moron, admit it you came here to gloat
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 800x450
>>27730197

You are only a predator if you get caught. Good luck.
>>
>>27730268
But we're just dating like normal. She just happens to be younger than me. It's not even with the intent of having sex with her, we just like each other - she's the one who's suddenly going through heat.
>>
>>27730351
Lol, this is not a mastubatory post m8. The thing is that since her parents try really hard to keep her at home I feel like I'm cradle robbing since I'll be trying to sneak her over to my place for bonin'. It just feels really slimy man.
>>
you text like a faggot

have you found another suitor in the meantime

lmao
>>
also you are in constant contact since 11 months and dont know her age?
>>
>>27730353
creepy jew witch
>>
>>27730441
It is slimy
Muddy even

Embrace the mud dog lifestyle and capitalize on this opportunity
>>
>>27730618
No we lost contact at some point when her phone broke.
>>
>>27730685
I am pretty sure it's not even weird considering she's 17.
if you don't do it OP some Chad will.
>>
File: 1446195210682.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446195210682.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>27730591
I'm sorry oh wise frog poster, perhaps I should have just said: sup grill, tfwnogf, REEEEEEE.

Get fucked m8.
>>
>>27730197
Girls are unmpredictable OP.
Maybe she will say that you raped her.
>>
>>27730242

That's still 2nd degree rape. Age of consent doesn't mean a 16 year old can fuck anybody they want now. Any person over 18 years of age who perpetrates under circumstances not amounting to rape in the first degree, an act of sexual intercourse or sodomy with a person not the perpetrator's spouse who is at least 16 years but less than 18 years of age, and the perpetrator is 5 years or older than the victim, is guilty of rape in the second degree and shall be imprisoned not more than 10 years.

OP, it's too late to have underage pussy. If you were a year younger, it would be fine.
>>
>>27730197
It's easy. Is she under the age of consent?
Are you 5 or more years older?
If the answer is yes to both or either of the questions then you are indeed a sexual predator and should stop immediately.
>>
>>27732181

He is only an predator if he is caught.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.