[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow I'll go to a party of two friends of mine. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tfw true patrician.png (76 KB, 671x673) Image search: [Google]
tfw true patrician.png
76 KB, 671x673
Tomorrow I'll go to a party of two friends of mine. I don't want to have fun or try to talk to girls or drink, I just want to survive.
I'm forcing myself to go because it's important for them and I don't want to lose other friends, but the problem is that we aren't enough close anymore to stay together during all the party and I can't talk talk to other people.
Existential angst is destroying me.
>>
Please reply, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>27729972
just drink a lot
>>
>>27729972
Relax. It's not going to be bad as you think as long as you keep your mouth shut, and a drink in your hand.
My usual game-plan at parties if to hoard a bunch of drinks, find a comfy chair, and get slumped. If people
approach you, just make light conversation. If it goes bad they walk away, if it goes well they stay and chat.
>>
>>27729972
Party survival guide for NEETs:
Find the pet, literally no one will pester you if aou become host to a pet
Ask your friend to introduce you to the others circles
If no friend there, why are you going ?
Get something to drink and sip on it occasionally, it's important that one of your hands is always filled with a cup or bottle
(refill with waterwhile inside restroom if you wanna avoid getting drunk)
Force yourselve to smile, people will be a lot more accepting
look out for events or happenings, try sitting in its vicinity as a spectator if you need a break.
>>
Where are you from?

I went to a party and my introduction to people was
>"allright mate"
>shake hand
>"I'm anon"
>they say their name
I'm English so that's normal, later on random people i've forgotten come up and are all friendly with me.
>Hey Anon!
>You all right anon?
might have just been making fun of me though
>>
Just reach out any other spergs and get drunk
If thats not possible get more drunk and be a normie ironically
>>
>>27729972
>not drink, I just want to survive.
these are hard to do simultaneously
a bit of alcohol will go a long way
unless you really want to waste every bit of your life and every chance you have to have some fucking fun, on some stupid meme idea of wanting to stay as a pathetic little unapproachable loner loser
>>
>>27731569
>Where are you from?
Milan, Italy
A city full of snobs with super social skills, terrible for a robot.
>>
>>27732828
can we switch? i'm a robot snob living in a town of uninteresting people.
>>
>>27729972
this picture is cringe as fuck btw, true patricians know how to mingle and pass the time with the scum of society when they're forced to
>>
>>27729972
I've seen several threads like this, and I always tend to post the same thing. All the normies will get drunk to the point where they become a different person. All social conventions that you've come to expect will disappear, and be replaced with general attention whoring, shouting about how drunk they are, and hugging people. Meanwhile, if you're alone, they'll immediately pick up on this, and make sarcastic comments, asking if you're enjoying yourself. If you go outside, they'll come looking for you for some reason, and force you to come back inside and"enjoy yourself". Unless you truly fit in with these people, and often get drunk, don't go. It's a recipe for disaster.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.