[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He never approaches girls >He never tries to make friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21
>He never approaches girls
>He never tries to make friends
>He avoids other people or doesn't try to interact with them beyond necessity
>He complains about being lonely
>>
What's the point in trying to make friends if people even reject you in wanting to be friends
Also, you're a massive fagh
>>
>what is avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>27729780
Might be fag

>>27729952
But for sure big time gay, not even half and half
>>
File: 1407815585778.png (86 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
1407815585778.png
86 KB, 300x340
>implying i didn't weakly attempt to make one friend that one time four years ago

got ya, op
>>
>>27729780
Kill yourself, normies are not allowed on here.
This is a shit bait and you should feel bad.
>>
>>27729780
I am not lonely though.

Well, I am, but I don`t really care
>>
>>27729780
He sounds pretty stupid 2bh
>>
>>27729952
My point is you miss every shot you don't take, you have no right to complain if you're not doing anything about it. Get off the computer and go outside if you're really that lonely.

For all the fat hate here about how fatties don't even try to change their lifestyle and blame it on something else this is no different.

>>27729969
A meme
>>
>>27729780
You almost guessed me, lost me on the last one though
>>
>>27730054
>a meme
what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>27730070
There's recently been a trend of saying anything slightly out of the ordinary is a disorder, it's not. It's a label that lets people feel comfortable with their lifestyle and justify not getting over their problems--which isn't a disability.
>>
>>27729780
the vast majority of people here no longer approach because of a lifetime of rejections. crippling social phobia and anxiety isn't something anyone is born with, it's a defense mechanism that develops inside us after years and years and years of social fuck ups. and no, it does not make you stronger, every rejection hurts more than the last
>>
>>27729780
Nice thread I rate it 8/8 meme points.

Fine when I get out of work on Sunday I'll go find some people I went to highschool with.
Even though the idea makes me physically uncomfortable.
>>
I'm not going to cold approach someone without anything in common or indication of interest. That's just common sense fag.
>>
>mfw people approach me all the time

i have a nice face and i'm pretty laid back and i like to laugh

i could have friends but i'm lazy and weird
>>
File: 1419174678881.jpg (22 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1419174678881.jpg
22 KB, 704x400
>>27730144
>tfw people approach me all the time
>tfw within a few sentences they realize the grave mistake they have made and just walk away without saying goodbye
>>
File: 1396214506601.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1396214506601.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I don't know how to do any of these things
Most of the time, they just seem to happen by chance
What's the probability of a gf happening when all you do is study, cycle and videogame?

I'm starting to not even want any of that anymore though
maybe I'm getting used to it
>>
>>27729780
You are a fucking piece of shit OP.

Also, there are nice people who would be friendly to me if I did go out. I know that. I've met them. You aren't one of them. You're just another worthless scumbag who gets off by putting others down. You are in no position to say shit.

Kill yourself.
>>
I do all those things, they tell me to fuck off.
>>
>>27729780
well, its because i dont know HOW to do those things.
>>
File: 1440137853270.png (238 KB, 665x720) Image search: [Google]
1440137853270.png
238 KB, 665x720
>>27729780
OP, have you've been spying on me?
>>
File: 1426518423105.jpg (98 KB, 608x395) Image search: [Google]
1426518423105.jpg
98 KB, 608x395
>>27729780
It's all part of my mysterious allure.
>>
>>27729780
I don't know how to do that.
And even if I did know, I'm already 23 friendless hikki NEET, it's too late for me.
>>
I was tormented relentlessly in school for taking the advice to "just b urself"
after I was out of school I was tired of that shit so I acted like someone I wasn't to get friends/gf and it worked.
then I got tired of keeping up the act and started to be myself again and once again I'm an outcast.
so go fuck yourself OP some people are better off alone
>>
>true
>can make friends
>true
>nope

What do i win?
>>
>>27729780

Most of the people that "never" talk to anyone were trying to do so for about 24 years beforehand and only ever got shit on for it.

Also who is that semen demon?
>>
File: 1447635138041.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1447635138041.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>27730225

>mfw i used to believe that
>>
>>27729780
What am I supposed to do if people don't like me.
I try to talk to people at university, my lab partner or people who I hand in homework with, but they don't reciprocate, don't ask me questions, hardly even reply to my messages.
At the beginning I thought, maybe they are autistic, but it keeps happening again and again and then I see the same people normally talking to other people and easily connecting with them.
Clearly there must be somethign about me that people don't like.
>>
>>27730094
I agree, it's not a disorder, but it is a personality type. This is what you get with normative "illnesses".
>>
>>27730054
>you have no right to complain
Freedom of speech much?
>>
>>27730288

you are not open enough. you must get free of dat stress bruh. you gotta be free flowing breh
>>
>>27729780
>approach girls
>they're obviously not interested
>put mild effort into making friends
>works more or less
I only want someone to be intimate with and close to, making friends isn't really an issue, especially with how low the standard for "friend" is. Not that I particularly want friends.
>>
>>27729780
Well for me it's who I am at this point. It's part of my character and shapes me as a person. Irregardless if talking/being around people brings me joy, there's a simultaneous feeling of disgust felt in parallel with it. As disgust to what, I'm not quite sure. But to ask me to talk to people when its against my character, is nonsense. Even if change is possible, the question asked should be, "Is it worth it?"
When you've lived your formative years walking a wayward path, each event lending form to your nature, it becomes not a question of "Why don't you" but of "Should you?" And to me (and perhaps many of them here), it's just not worth the effort.
>>
>>27729780

Men always have to do the initiating. Why is this?
>>
>>27729780
>hurr just go up to a person in a park and bee yourself
Because that's fucking normal behavior and would get anything but a brush off.
>>
>>27730556
>Men always have to do the initiating
This...
I hate this
>>
>>27730277
Why'd you stop?

Why not embrace it as part of your personality like I did?
>>
>>27730574
>>27730556
You don't have to if you're 10/10 or rich and famous :^)
>>
>>27730588

because it's not entirely true.

i do lack social skills and i like to be on my own

sometimes i wonder if I can make full sentences without sounding off

wew. i'll be back on the job market soon. that'll be fun
>>
>>27729780
I don't complain, I have my dellusions.
>>
File: 0fa.jpg (82 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
0fa.jpg
82 KB, 653x490
he does all of these things because he's a timid and fearful person
>>
>>27730094
>disorders don't exist meme
>>
>>27729780
The loneliness is naturally a terrible product of negative factors in one's life (AKA most people that complain about loneliness here have legit reasons to do so). Try seeing further than your nose.
>>
Everytime I'm forced into a social gathering I just feel so out of place. I just don't know how to be around people. Like, what's the point? Why should we interact with each other, if it is not for a clearly defined purpose, like getting work done or obtaining sexual release?
>>
>>27731314

you are too sheltered inside yourself. being able to enjoy the presence of other humans in pretty important in life, anon
>>
File: 1459558195911.jpg (27 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459558195911.jpg
27 KB, 400x225
I get all the social interaction I need from 4chan, dreams and steam. Don't want to be tormented by normies again.
>>
>>27729780
What's wrong with that? It's not my fault I can't think of anything to say around people. It's not like I have never talked to people before, I have and I know I suck at it. What's the point in even trying to relate to people if I know I will fail.
>>
>>27730054
The normie platitudes are real
>>
>>27731314
>sexual release
you can do it yourself
>>
>>27730112
umdergrated
>>
>>27729780
How should I approach people? I'm just too scared of being that weird guy that nobody wants around, so I just keep my mouth shout.
>Tfw finishing uni this year and I haven't made a single friend all of this time
>>
>>27731043
They do but this isn't one of them.
>>
I don't know how to socialize.
>>
>She plays computer games
>She sits on facebook for more than 5 minutes per day
>She drinks
>She smokes
>She was raised by a single mom
>>
>>27732384
>Instant deflection to females
>Implying that I'm a woman
>>
>approaching girls
That counts as rape in my country, unless you're a muslim
>friends
Everyone is a selfish faggot
>interacting with faggots
Pass

Being alone is better
>>
File: 1446009497948.png (286 KB, 547x315) Image search: [Google]
1446009497948.png
286 KB, 547x315
>>27729780
I literally have a gf

She's a boring piece of shit though.
>>
OK I'll take the bait, just how do I approach people? Do I walk up to random people in the street and ask if they want to go see a movie with me or get lunch sometime?
>>
After so many times being rejected, ignored, and/or used by "friends," I've given up trying.

I'm fine enough by myself. Would I like to have friends? Sure, but I'm not going to put the effort in anymore. Let them come to me (which I know the won't).
>>
Fuck you asshole it's cause I'm fucking ugly I wanna kill myself so fucking bad I ordered an exit bag online for that very purpose I didnt ask to be born fuck this plave
>>
>>27730054
>Get off the computer and go outside if you're really that lonely.

I did. What now? No friends gravitated towards me at all.
>>
>>27732454
You NEED to go to some kind of social gathering.

Honestly if you take up smoking you can chat with other smokers and make friends really easily. Alternatively you can join some kind of club or whatever. If you're in college there are always events going on that you can attend and chat with people without issue.

Whatever you do, don't be the guy that just stands around waiting for someone to interact with them, you need to take initiative even though it is uncomfortable and difficult.

Alcohol makes everything much easier btw, if there is alcohol, drink it, get buzzed, it makes engaging people a million times easier.
>>
>>27730047
Or sounds like someone with a mental illness like GAD

You're ignorant as fuck I should dedicate my life to finding out who you are and where yore located so I can shit down your throat
>>
>>27729780
People try and still don't succeed all the time. It's entirely plausible that someone could try for years and make no friends/gf.

But that is sad to think about, so norm is will just tell themselves "they just didn't try" or something not constructive.
>>
>>27732407
Women are to blame for everything.

I just use your tread to whine about women. I don't care what gender you are.
>>
>>27732591
You're 100% right, it is entirely based upon skill, if you have zero social skill you will most likely get nowhere for quite a while, but the only way to get anywhere is to keep trying and trying, until you succeed just once. After that one success it gets easier and easier. Most people had these successes early in life, you guys haven't, there's nothing wrong with most of you, you really do just need to try and get ready to fail and fail and fail until you finally succeed just once, then you'll start making progress.

Your alternative is being alone forever, nobody is going to rescue you, this isn't anime, you aren't a lone wolf protagonist who is just waiting for his adventure to begin, you're a stupid monkey like everyone else, so just go do stupid monkey things like everyone else for fucks sake.
>>
>>27732529
>encouraging people to destroy their bodies in the hope of making friends
Any way I can be more social without getting some form of cancer in the process?

>attend social events
Yes, I gathered that but the problem is I don't get invited in the first place. I don't think Stacy would take kindly to some random guy gatecrashing her birthday party
>>
>>27732707
Also, don't ever "just be yourself", you need to be ready to throw everything away at a moment's notice. If something isn't working, if there is a piece of your personality that does not mesh well with others, you need to get rid of it or face the consequences.

If you aren't ready to fix your problems then you are never, ever going to get anywhere with anybody.
>>
>>27729780
>he pathetically approaches girls as though he actually had a chance
>he tries to invite people into his life who don't give a shit about him
>he seeks out other people, constantly trying to interact with them beyond necessity and only driving them away in disgust
>complains about being lonely

Stay pleb, maybe one day you'll ascend like me.
>>
>>27732721
>I don't get invited in the first place
You don't need an invite to go to a college event, or if you're not in college, to go to a bar in town, or go to some kind of music gig, or to even go to a fucking town council meeting. Just find an excuse to be around people.
>>
>>27732707
>stupid monkey
We are highly evolved apes, anon.
>>
>>27732792
>highly evolved
Maybe in another million years when we all finally agree to stop being such retards all the time.
>>
>>27732707
>You're 100% right, it is entirely based upon skill, if you have zero social skill you will most likely get nowhere for quite a while, but the only way to get anywhere is to keep trying and trying, until you succeed just once. After that one success it gets easier and easier. Most people had these successes early in life, you guys haven't, there's nothing wrong with most of you, you really do just need to try and get ready to fail and fail and fail until you finally succeed just once, then you'll start making progress.

Problem is the amount of willpower required to get some momentum going, you have to be pretty much fanatic, while probably suffering from major depression and various anxiety issues. The available meds either kills your dick and makes you a zombie, or they stim you up but increase your anxiety. Only stuff i've read mostly good stuff about are MAOI:s.
>>
>>27732784
I went to a bar the other day and ended up sitting alone as usual. I also go to the gym and go for a run every few days. None of it helps

The problem is that to make new friends you need social capital in the first place. Even confident people struggle with getting into an already established group on their own so what hope does a robot with no social skills have?
>>
>>27729780
So, who should complain about being lonely? Stacy, waiting between text messages?
>>
>>27729780
I used to do this until I got a bf, after which I continued not trying to approach girls or making friends and still being perfectly content with the amount of human interaction I get from my partner and casual acquaintance interaction.

Nowadays I enjoy my time alone, having a friends circle is totally overrated.
>>
>>27732886
>I went to a bar the other day and ended up sitting alone as usual
Why did you not try talking to the person sitting next to you? I'm assuming you sat at the bar, just talk to the person sitting beside you. The worst that will happen is they will ignore you, in which case you can drown your sorrows in alcohol and try talking to someone else. LOTS of people go to bars to meet people, you will eventually find someone willing to talk unless you have some serious social problems, in which case you need to find out what they are and fix them.

Also meeting people at the gym is a bad idea everyone is too hopped up and self-obsessed when they're in there.

And if you don't want to even try then that's fine, but you will die alone.
>>
>>27732977
The whole reason I'm here at is because I don't know how to just go up to a stranger and start a conversation, if I could then I wouldn't be on /r9k/ at all

I don't get why you're assuming I don't want to try, it's that I don't know what to do so there's no way to try. Would you shout at a baby for not knowing how to walk?
>>
File: 1392259450962.jpg (19 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
1392259450962.jpg
19 KB, 400x363
>don't want friends
>don't like talking to people
>don't want to be around family or anyone especially coworkers
>hate kids
>still want a qt gf to cuddle and hang out with all the time

It's like I'm just a broken human bean
>>
>>27732707
>you're a stupid monkey like everyone else, so just go do stupid monkey things like everyone else for fucks sake

This is horrible advice you are basically telling people to stop acting like themselves and act like YOU think they should act.
>>
>>27733080
There is no strategy, just go up and mention the weather or something, or just say "Hey, what's up?" then tell them your name and shake their hand. That's the introduction, the rest is whatever comes to mind, the conversation.

Normalfags don't walk around with gameplans in their heads they just do it, they make mistakes, they take note and try not to repeat them, that's it. Every person has different quirks that can ruin a conversation, in my opinion small talk is about trying to feel out those quirks so as to avoid them in the future and find out what they're interested in to keep them talking.

I mean there is no "in-depth guaranteed plan to get you friends", that would imply everyone is exactly the same, everyone is completely different as much as you robots like to believe otherwise.
>>
>>27733127
>This is horrible advice you are basically telling people to stop acting like themselves and act like YOU think they should act.
Not how I think they should act, how OTHERS think they should act. You think someone is going to want to be around someone they don't like? They aren't going to learn to tolerate your shit until way down the line, so fix your problems or be ready for instant rejection. If you talk like a fucking mush-mouth retard get some speech therapy or something, if you have a nervous tick learn to suppress it like everyone else with a nervous tick does. You're not betraying yourself you're doing yourself a favour.
>>
>>27733212
I don't care how brain dead normalfags think I should act. I don't want to be friends with any of them I want to be friends with someone who I can relate to.
>>
>>27729780
i was literally turned down every time i tried till i turned 20

figured its no point in trying anymore
>>
>>27733157
>the rest is whatever comes to mind
And there it is. It may be like this for you, but for me, and I'm sure for a lot of other anons on here it's difficult to be that spontaneous. I need guides, I need plans and strategies because I can't just act like someone that I'm not on the fly.

Honestly I agree with your second paragraph but the problem is that fear of failure can be absolutely crippling. Most people can just suck it up and move on but for me an awkward slip or stupid comment is something that I remember weeks later
>>
>>27729780
I've tried asking girls out twice

I don't do it anymore.
>>
>>27733082
You would want friends and appreciate your family's company more if you had better mental health. tfwnogf is one of the last things to leave you though, since the need for intimacy (especially with the opposite sex) is as important as it possibly could get for the survival of species, the evolutionary importance is obvious.
>>
>>27733157
Cold approaches like that are something that most normalfags are intensely uncomfortable with, no idea why you preach about it to some fucking robot on /r9k/.
>>
>>27733245
>I don't care how brain dead normalfags think I should act. I don't want to be friends with any of them I want to be friends with someone who I can relate to.
So does everyone, you're not special.
>>
>>27733474
What the fuck else are you going to do? You guys have no friends to meet people through, it's literally your only choice.

To get friends cold approach isn't really THAT bad. If you get lucky and crack a few good jokes you're pretty much in the clear. Don't bother trying to cold approach to get women though, get a gf after you get some friends. Girls (well, all but the weirdest girls) hate guys with no friends anyway.
>>
File: Outside1.jpg (2 MB, 1009x4099) Image search: [Google]
Outside1.jpg
2 MB, 1009x4099
>>27729780
Spotted the normie.

Please, read the images.
>>
File: Outside2.jpg (1 MB, 1009x2544) Image search: [Google]
Outside2.jpg
1 MB, 1009x2544
>>27733677
Continues here. Keep reading.
>>
I'm really fucking aloof and I hate pointless small talk.

I've had people want to be my friend really bad, and I almost always drift away. It's my nature as a loner to do that.

I get a bit lonely at times, but then it gets too much and I have to go isolate myself again.

I haven't spoken to my best friend in months. If he never spoke to me again that would suck for me, but I'd be happy that he's moving on to a stage of his life surrounded by new friends and a career that's taking off.
Sure nobody understands him like I do, but he'd get over it. He doesn't need me. I'm a shit friend because I bail a lot and rarely initiate unless I've had recent contact.
I'm a bit of a drifter and a bit of a loser. But I can live with it. Just about.
>>
>>27730174
they don't feel like they made a mistake. they just don't want to put in any effort anymore in trying to get to know you, because you're not doing anything back.
>>
>>27733737
Like what familia?
>>
File: 056473456.jpg (142 KB, 536x470) Image search: [Google]
056473456.jpg
142 KB, 536x470
>>27732123
>only my disorders are real
>>
File: numbers_lie.jpg (491 KB, 1276x1306) Image search: [Google]
numbers_lie.jpg
491 KB, 1276x1306
>>27729952
>>27729780
>>27732707
>>27733157
>Juz get urself out there , bro :)
>>
>>27733888
>maybe if I never talk to anyone ever I'll somehow get friends :^)
>>
File: ironhide-okay.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ironhide-okay.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>27733954
Read this, my normie -> >>27733677
>>27733703
>>
>>27733954
>maybe if I never talk to anyone ever I'll somehow get friends

>Implying it doesn't work for women
>Implying just putting myself out there grants me actual friends and gf
>>
>>27733595
Meet people through work or therapy, possibly through some sort of hobby involving people. Essentially have some reason to talk to them other than that you want friends or sex.

>crack a few good jokes

Do you even know where you are?
>>
>>27733406
>I tried something twice so I should give up right now
I could kind of understand if you tried twenty times but only two?
>>
>>27734050
If you were a woman you wouldn't be in this situation anyway. You aren't a woman, being a man is more difficult.

Putting yourself out there gives you at least a chance, the odds of you getting friends and a gf doing absolutely nothing at all is 0%.
>>
>>27733783
That's not what I said at all, anon.
>>
>>27734082
>Do you even know where you are?
You guys are honestly funny. Maybe not "in the moment" funny but you all have a great sense of humour, WAY better than most people as a matter of fact, you just need to learn to use it effectively (I know, it is very difficult, but the payoff is huge, everyone loves someone that can make them laugh, everyone).

Nothing is really off-limits when it comes to normies either, I made an abortion joke at a college event yesterday and got quite a few laughs. Be extreme, it's funny, and you guys are good at being extreme.
>>
File: 1439893282484.jpg (56 KB, 760x524) Image search: [Google]
1439893282484.jpg
56 KB, 760x524
>>27734094

Why should he ask girls out when he can just pay for pussy? Why do women deserve his attention, time, and money without sucking him off in return?
>>
>>27733127
no he's saying we need to go out and socialize, make friends and fuck. we aren't meant to stay inside all day with 0 social interaction playing videogames and watching tv shows (wow i don't need others! except my tv characters).
>>
Whenever someone starts talking to me, they give me the fakest fucking attitude or give me the shittiest small talk.
>>
>>27734185

>and fuck

Casual sex as socially acceptable is a recent phenomenon. Families would murder each other if people banged their daughters outside of marriage or some similar pact not long ago. That was how its was for 99,800 years of human existence.

Casual sex is not normal. Prostitution, however, has been around as long as people.

I'm guessing you're still a teenager because your life revolves around how other people feel about you and you obviously feel deeply embarrassed if you're not living up to their expectations. Take a chill pill and relax, no one is watching you 24/7.
>>
>>27734229
>Casual sex as socially acceptable is a recent phenomenon.
Not even close to being true, take some history lessons, adultery in particular was rampant from basically the beginning of human history until now.
>>
>go to cc
>talk to qt grills about drinking
>no friends and have reputation of creepy alcoholic

What the fuck, I'm not even talking about vodka shots, I'm trying to find others who like beer and wine, typical fedora shit. It fucking sucks. I thought normies enjoyed alcohol. Isn't this how most losers lose their virginity anyway? I could buy all the alcohol freshman Stacies want for blowie joeies. I did find a qt home school grill to discuss lotr with. She's more autistic than me but asexual and we are incompatible for relationshit, I love how hard headed she is but I couldn't take a gf correcting we without losing my shit.
>>
>>27733774
>oh look there's a person there! i'll try chatting with him maybe we could be friends
>hmm he mumbles mostly and sometimes snickers softly to himself
>he answers my small talk questions with grunts and never asks me any questions
>he probably doesn't realise that i'm leading the conversation forward
>eh why bother anymore he seems like he wants to be left alone
>>
>>27734259

Calm. Down. Adultery was condemned socially. What part of socially acceptable did you have trouble understanding?

When you're wrong instead of voicing your disinformation you should take a moment to reflect and just not post.

Ok? Just be chill.
>>
>>27734290
You have no idea what was and wasn't socially acceptable in the past. In the Roman Empire it was socially acceptable back then to marry solely for status and fuck countless mistresses on the side, nobody even batted an eye. It was socially acceptable to fuck strangers in the bathhouse, even men. It was socially acceptable to fuck pretty much anyone besides someone's wife or servant.
>>
>>27734286
But we try our best, and that's the result.

What do you suggest?
>>
>>27734267
Your reputation isn't because you drink it is because you're weird.
>>
>>27734229
no nigger stop projecting. i'm a college drop out who's spent 4 months as a NEET at his mom's house. i'm not living the life, every day i wake up feeling like i have nothing to do. i even did productive things like play piano and make music, but none of that shit matters. all that matters is other people.
>>
>>27734183
They don't "deserve" anything, that's not the way any sort of relationship works, for either sex. There's nothing better than a fulfilling relationship--he's missing out on this.

If you just want to get off, you might as well just fap.
>>
>>27734366

What thing(s(s)) about me are weird exactly? I could stop if I just knew what I was doing wrong. I mean it's not like I'm not trying. I keep a desktop calendar and put a star on each day I talked to someone and a smile for smiling or gesturing at someone so I can track my progress. I want this very badly. I'm tired of being alone.
>>
i did
i have friends
i avoid ppl because im tired of them
i dont complain

bye friend
>>
>>27734335
>You have no idea what was and wasn't socially acceptable in the past.

Actually we have a pretty good idea and it's not exactly shocking that men have complained about and tried to contain the promiscious nature of women since the dawn of time.

> In the Roman Empire it was socially acceptable

(citation needed)
>>
File: 1441392066946.png (682 KB, 550x668) Image search: [Google]
1441392066946.png
682 KB, 550x668
>Implying I don't try

I try to insert myself in groups all the time. I try interjecting myself into conversations about TV Shows or movies I've seen, but nobody ever actually acknowledges me as part of the group and it never goes anywhere.
>>
>>27729780
You don't know how hard it is to approach people. It makes me sad that it had to be difficult for me but easy for other people.
>>
Every time I try to meet people either I'm not interested in the person at all or the person isn't interested in me.
>>
>>27734872
And i did try many times. I'm just too weird for other people. Too awkward, too nerdy, too stiff, too quiet. I can't be myself in front of other people. I'm too self conscious
>>
>>27729780
I like being lonely, you dumbass.
>>
>>27729780
Why would i approach grills? I know already they gonna reject me
>>
>>27729780
>>He never approaches girls
>>He never tries to make friends

I try all the time though.
>>
File: 1459751075773.jpg (104 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1459751075773.jpg
104 KB, 800x670
every conversation I have with strangers is them trying to make small talk and me not saying anything interesting. Its not that I don't try, I just lack the basic social qualities most other people have
>>
>>27730556
ytmnd
>>
>>27732707
I dont care though. I seriously dont care about having friends. Why do you assume loners are miserable just because you read a bunch of dumb frogposter posts here?

I am egotistical and am working hard to become something of myself. I also enjoy my own company and that of my family a lot more than being with other people despite having casual friends.

At the end of the day I couldnt give two shits if I died with no friends as long as I achieved something noteworthy while alive. History will remember famous scientists, pioneers and leaders. No one will remember Chad and his harem of high scho buddies or Tyrone and his posse. Normal people are retards and I am better than that.

I just clicked on this thread to try to understand what is it with normie retards like you who assume everything is black and white.
>>
>>27735452
>I dont care though. I seriously dont care about having friends.
Then why are you even in this thread fami?
>>
>>27729780
Having friend is a easy thing.
Keeping them cause you have nothing in common with them is another story.
>>
>>27733677
Bullshit propaganda from "know it all" try hard wannabe robot. Failed normie posts.
>>
>>27730054
Last time I tried asking a girl out I broke down crying and walked away.
>>
>>27736501
Try again, otherwise you'll never improve.
>>
>>27736519
Can't, too many people know. I have to save up money to leave town.
>>
>>27733737
why are you making an assumption like that?
>>
>>27729780
"ewww what a creep, don't talk to me ur not even 6 feet tall. omg becky did u see that fucking creeper? i think i was raped better call the police i was sexually harassed this man has no place on a university campus"
>>
>>27736550
>Implying any woman has ever said this to you
>Implying this caricature doesn't almost exclusively exist on tumblr
>>
>>27729780
>>He never approaches girls
im ugly and want to get attractive girls. i dont have a shot with attractive girls so i never approach them. im never going to lower my standards so ill continue to be alone.
>>He never tries to make friends
im a boring person so i keep to myself and dont bother others
>>He avoids other people or doesn't try to interact with them beyond necessity
see above
>>He complains about being lonely
no, ive accepted that i'll die alone and commit suicide once my parents pass away
>>
File: 1443734897291.jpg (83 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443734897291.jpg
83 KB, 900x900
>Just wanted to join the military
>Wanted to just shoot at people point and kill and come home and be a chad for doing easy work
>Parents told me no, because they were religious and everything had to be proper and nice and sweet and soft
>ended up a beta9000 saying please and thank you too much, the "perfect" child.
>Make do with torturing rodents and other small animals in my free time

At least I'm pretty normal compared to my coworkers, it seems they're all just flooded with problems with drugs and mental issues, which makes me the only normal and successful ideal guy around.

Office work isn't for me though, I've had my brain turned off for the last two years, only ever turn it on to post on 4chan.
>>
>>27729969
it's a disease, not a shield
>>
>>27736690
>>Make do with torturing rodents and other small animals in my free time
oMGGG
>>
Shift Julien

Pimp Julien

Daygame Todd Valentine

Do you want to learn how to approach / talk to people? Torrent those three things
>>
>He never approaches girls
Did. Insulted and humiliated and embarrassed numerous times until it was no longer tolerable.
>He never tries to make friends
See before.
>He avoids other people or doesn't try to interact with them beyond necessity
See before.
>He complains about being lonely
Yeah.
>>
>>27736881
>>27733888

BTW Todd Valentine did exactly the same thing as that guy in the pic, had to change university because he was known as the creepy guy who approached every girl and instead of going on anti depressants and crawling in his skin he KEPT DOING IT, learned from his mistakes, took it seriously now he's grandmaster level.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.