[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://pichuspokeball.tumblr.com/po st/142438023617/that-com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1242x1958) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1242x1958
http://pichuspokeball.tumblr.com/post/142438023617/that-comet-is-leaky-bro-disputedjustice
I don't get it.
>>
they were playing and he accidentally hurt her and feels really really bad. this is supposed to be funny due to relateablity and exaggeration.
>>
File: 1449216347316.jpg (47 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1449216347316.jpg
47 KB, 500x667
I got shivers and goosebumps

It's harmless and maybe cute if you're an alien anthropologist, but something about these kinds of people makes me want to peel my face off
>>
I bet he does much worse during sex though, women amirite people?
>>
>>27728964
what, holds her hand as tyrone pumps her?
>>
>>27727962
Why are the noses always so fucking red/pink/purple?!
>>
>>27729040
Generic cutesy so-indeh signature, a mysterious cultural genetic marker found primarily in tumblr specimens

The OP vid looks exaggerated to the point of satire though. Its hilarious
The boyfriend looks like a fucking muppet
>>
>>27727962
I could honestly relate until they both made a big deal about accidentally hit. I'm 6'2, 220lbs and do boxing and martial arts and I'm pretty sure I've accidentally elbowed and hit my gf in the face a couple times (it doesn't help that I drink fairly often and I can be very clumsy when I'm drunk). I never got her that hard, but she never made a big deal about it and we would just laugh it off.
>>
Is this the modern equivalent of the *holds up spork* types?
Is tumblr the new invader zim?
>>
>>27730215
I literally can't even.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.