[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl uploads a selfie to Facebook/Instagram, gets 50+ likes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1452451777844.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1452451777844.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>Girl uploads a selfie to Facebook/Instagram, gets 50+ likes
>Girl uploads a picture of her and her boyfriend together, not even 10 likes
>>
>>27727903
That's interesting

Needs more data though

Is an attached woman still of greater Like value than a single male?
What about an attached male?
>>
>>27727903
Is this supposed to be some kind of surprise or something with implications? Most girls' Instagram likes come from beta orbiters, what's the issue here
>>
>>27727903
>change facebook photo once every couple of years
>get 2 likes
>one is from grandma and the other from aunt
Such is life.
>>
>>27728590
Depends on what they're uploading. If it's pictures of themselves, it depends on how attractive and social each is. If it's accomplishments and general updates, it just depends on how likable and interesting they are.
>>
>>27728590
> this clueless
cover blown roastie.
This is why the genders will never be the same, men & women don't have the same thought process quit trying to blend in.

OP is trying to point out the fact that the only reason the girl got attention was because people wanted to fuck her. If people knew they weren't going to fuck her then there's no point in giving her attention.
>>
nah i've seen pictures of a girl and her boyfriend get like 60+ likes, the people you're looking at are probably not very popular
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.