[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to see the new batman vs superman movie >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1452293506299.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1452293506299.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>want to see the new batman vs superman movie
>can't go to a theater alone
>>
>>27727866
http://www.rainiertamayo.com
You're welcome.
>>
>>27727866
>finally go to theater alone
>its not that bad
>go few times
>i know the place i feel secure there
>want to see batman vs superman movie
>its not in My Theater
>cant go to another theater because I only feel secure in My Theater
>>
File: Wojak.jpg (6 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
6 KB, 267x189
>>27727914
>http://www.rainiertamayo.com
Thanks for the spyware OP
>>
>>27727914
holy shit i'm gonna go to jail
>>
>>27727866
You're not missing out on anything

The movie is absolute SJW garbage

It's one of those movies where all that matters is the cool CGI effects. The story, character development, and everything that matters is forgotten because this movie's only purpose is so that Chad's can spend nice time with their gfs and kiss in the theater.

It's not a movie you watch for the purpose of watching it, you watch it just to hang out with your friends and gf
>>
>>27727984
>>27727959
It's legal. The guy who owns the site buys the rights to host the content or some shit. It's also legal to watch because you are streaming. You aren't downloading. If you stream only the content holder gets legal ramifications. But if you download you're screwing yourself.
>>
>>27727997
damn that's depressing when you put it that way
>>
>>27727866
Going to the movies in the day when no one else is there is the best fucking thing my man. Even better if it's early in the morning
>>
>>27728018
>early morning
In America theaters don't open until 12:30
>>
>>27728012
You're really this stupid, aren't you?
>>
>>27728030
Shit, I would assume that America of all places would show movies pretty much all the time
>>
>>27728049
Been using it for 3 years and I'm still here.
>>
>>27728018
How do you get around the no singles rule though?
>>
>>27728012
this and
>not watching movies online for free on such sites as putlocker
>wasting more time waiting in a line to waste more money on food+drinks
the movie will come out on vhs/laserdisc in like a few weeks anyways.
>>
>>27727866
>have entry level chad features
>always go to the theater alone because I go to decompress and immerse myself
>never get any weird looks
>even see a few other solo guys
I went to Hardcore Harry last night. $4.50 with my old college id kek.
>>
>>27728177
Did it make you motion sick?
>>
Since when is it socially unacceptable to go to the movies alone. I do it all the time and I never get wierd looks or shit like that
>>
>>27728159
I show them the results of my penis inspection which is always a rank S+, and they let me in for free
>>
File: 1459378925679.gif (2 MB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1459378925679.gif
2 MB, 350x263
>>27727866
>stand in the line and close to the guy who lets people in
>pull out your phone and pretend youre talking to someone and loudly say "OK I'LL WAIT FOR YOU INSIDE THE THEATER THEN. HURRY UP SO YOU DONT MISS THE MOVIE HAHA.
>after entering sit in the back corner
>>
>>27727866
going to the theater alone is the best way to go even if you have friends, anon
>>
>>27728237
Surprising, no, and I'm somebody that does get motion sickness on a slow moving boat. The director did a good job balancing out the shaky shots with stable shots.

I bet the director would do well if he made a trimmed down 30 minute version and sold it to those motion movies at themeparks.
>>
is it just me or the guy they cast for lex luthor really out of place
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.