[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are ex-Muslim girls always, always turbo-whores? Why is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o121aicl9G1v5rxado1_1280.jpg (166 KB, 612x343) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o121aicl9G1v5rxado1_1280.jpg
166 KB, 612x343
Why are ex-Muslim girls always, always turbo-whores? Why is it so hard to find a decent one?
>>
Because they only use atheism to justify their whoring.
>>
>>27727593
The only reason why they'd leave Islam is to whore and slut around. Why don't you marry a girl who is still Muslim?
>>
>wanting a shitskin girl
Just kill yo self fgt
>>
>tfw I have my eyes on a pure muddy 6/10
>>
>>27727675

This. Western Muslims are pretty liberated and unorthodox, but they still mostly believe in staying chaste until marriage. All you have to do is fake it until you make it. My friend married a Muslim girl he met on InterPals. Her Father runs a Halal grocery and her Mother is a pharmacist. She's studying medicine. Paki family. They let them move into one of their rental homes that is worth ~$600K. All that they really care for is that you're a decent person with a good job, and believe in the five pillars of Islam. They don't care much about anything else. The Arabs on the other hand always turn into huge whores like OP's pic. They want to fit in so bad. They are like the Latinas of western society. Good riddance for ISIS killing them all. Syria was a huge slut fest with a modern Western society. But Asian Muslims are still very conservative.
>>
>>27727593
Sauce

bloxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxo
>>
>>27727593
What's the tumblr, OP?
She's hot.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.