[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy Who Was Going To Uni Dance Yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
Hi anons, I made a thread yesterday about trying to get out of the near robot life one last time by going to a dance/mixer on my campus.

It turned out sort of odd. Anyone want a greentext?
>>
>>27727499
yes

Originginal
>>
>>27727499
Yup, have a (You) and give us a story.
>>
>>27727499
>go to dance
>stand around awkwardly for around a half hour
>eventually my friend's friend, aka my crush since the ninth grade shows up even though she said she wouldn't bother
>talk to her for a while
>slow song comes on
>literally say 'be an alpha' under my breath and ask her to dance
>she says yes to my surprise
>expected it to be awkward, but instead she pulled herself incredibly close to me and buried her head in my chest, holding me really tight
>i had never felt such pure intimacy in my entire life

gimme a sec, I'm not done.
>>
>>27727569
you're off to a bad start op, that sounds like a storybook. you're coming dangerously close to not belonging on this board.
>>
>>27727569
>'this is it' i'm thinking
>rest my hand on her cheek, she looks up, she's pretty fucking red
>lean in to kiss her, literally shaking all over
>she moves back
>wtf.png
>i take her outside and ask what happened
>she told me the truth. I could tell it wasn't the bullshit those roasties usually spout
>tells me that in all seriousness she wishes she felt the same way as me, but she honestly couldn't be with me, it didn't feel right
>at this point i'd usually storm off and angrily post on r9k, but i could tell she isn't lying

alright, another break, keep up the bumpity bump
>>
>>27727636
>>lean in to kiss her, literally shaking all over
Hey, no matter what at least you can say you tried which is more than most of us.
>>
>she danced with me so intimately because she knew nobody else had and she honestly felt bad for me
>like some sort of really bad pity friendzone shit but for some reason I'm not reeee'ing
>go back in, three of my friends have shown up and some random chick, friend of theirs I guess
>have fun with this group acting like idiots, totally drunk until around 2:00am
>I didn't feel so bad, I could tell it wasn't just the alcohol
>oneitis didn't akwardly shy away from me, either, she acted like nothing happened aside from a wink
>felt an odd closure, a weird confidence boost
>again, could tell this is more than the drinks
>end up slow dancing with a girl and getting her fb

hours before this I was preping for a neet life. I was gonna drop out and just say fuck it, I'd been alone aside from 3 friends most of my life and this was a last ditch 'fuck it' idea. It turned out to be the best decision of my life. Might be leaving /r9k/ soon, maybe the ride does end...
>>
>>27727636
it's gonna be okay.
just don't leave your room for a couple weeks and keep playing Skyrim
>>
>>27727659
yeah I actually feel really proud of myself for that. Even though it didn't happen, it's still probably the most alpha thing I've ever done.
>>
>>27727636
that's pretty romantic. she's asking you to keep trying unless there truly is some extenuating circumstance why she couldn't be with you (i.e. she's leaving within the week, she has a boyfriend, you're black and she's chinese, etc.). unless that's not the end of your story i say keep trying.
>>
>>27727720
Stories like this make me sick and scornfully hateful of everything including myself
>>
File: 1442023808576.jpg (124 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1442023808576.jpg
124 KB, 600x801
>>27727743
I am proud of you, anon

- Anon
>>
>>27727720
Gratz op, hope you never come back to this shithole we call home
>>
File: Shit.webm (831 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Shit.webm
831 KB, 854x480
You did good, OP. But you need to fucking leave this board now.
>>
>>27727720
Yo dude I'm happy you went. I remember the thread from yesterday, I posted some greentext help on the flow of conversation. Not sure if it was you to reply but someone found it helpful. I'm happy you went and are keeping a positive mood even though things weren't ideal. Best of luck to you and your new outlook

Best Regards,
A Friendly Anon
>>
>>27727636
thats exactly what the girls say tho, how is it different are you retarded? That is called a rejection.
>>
>>27728790
Yea but he's not being a whiny cunt about it. Thus he maintains a cordial relationship with a long time friend, has surpassed his own psych barriers on communication and even fucking learned a thing or two about himself.
>what was your day like anon?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.