[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw qt pie internet gf likes to send me pics and vids telling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 83.jpg (68 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
68 KB, 750x937
>tfw qt pie internet gf likes to send me pics and vids telling me she loves me

very very nice

pic is her. jelly robots?
>>
File: image.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139 KB, 917x871
I am very jealous to be honest with you.
>>
File: 1421687607577.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1421687607577.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
Not really, because I have a long-distance gf who does pretty much the same thing. Does yours talk to you about marriage and having children all the time? Do you talk about buying a tiny self-sufficient cabin in the woods and living in seclusion together, closed off from society? Get in line, chump. You're small-time.
>>
>>27727470
>tfw talking to a qt boy
>want to do these nice things for him
>assume he would think it's weird
>tfw no qt boy to love and shower with affection
>>
WHERE DO YOU FIND THEM OP

WHERE DO YOU FIND THE QT PURE INTERNET GIRLS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27727470
No one cares dude, I ain't jelly because I've at least had a GF and I was actually able to physically touch her, so I got you there

>>27727600
It won't be too bad anon, don't worry my friend. Just keep trying my man.
>>
Interet gf...kill yo self
>>
>>27727470
>internet gf
>jelly

Kid i could text her a pic of my throbbing big dick and she would travel whatever distance is necesary just to be fucked by me.

Get a real GF kiddo.
>>
No because my last e-gf ended up fucking an ugly black man behind my back.
>>
I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years, me and my gf did lots of skype sex.

It didn't work out tho
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.