[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Took sick today. Chillin at home. Expert in living. Happy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Diogenes.jpg (86 KB, 621x650) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
86 KB, 621x650
Took sick today. Chillin at home. Expert in living. Happy and wise.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>27727349
Oh fairy godmother, my computer is a broken mess after 5 years of hard use. How do I get some munnies quickly for a new one?
>>
>>27728015
> Convert to trap
> Post your steam on r9k
> Donations inbound
>>
File: 1459953770043.gif (2 MB, 292x249) Image search: [Google]
1459953770043.gif
2 MB, 292x249
>>27728127
Thats a surprisingly solid idea
Thanks BasedOp
>>
File: spoido.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
spoido.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
Mr Smith goes to a job interview. When he enters the waiting room, he notices only one other man there, Mr Jones. He watches Mr Jones closely, and notes that he counts $1 in coins out of his pocket before placing them back.

Jones goes in for the interview and comes out 15 minutes later looking exceptionally pleased with himself. Whilst Mr Smith waits to be called, the VP of the company approaches him and says that he's welcome to be interviewed, but that he's certain Jones will get the job. For the sake of experience, Mr Smith agrees to be interviewed. Before he leaves the waiting room, he thinks to himself "The main with $1 in his pocket will receive the job"

Later that day, much to his surprise, Mr Smith receives a phone call from the company with news that he has the job. He later reaches into his pocket and discovers that he, like Mr Jones, has $1 in his posesssion.

Did Mr Smith 'know' the original proposition, that "the man with $1 will get the job"? Or not?
>>
>>27728200
Not OP, but you're welcome
>>
>>27728015
If the hardware is still fine, do a factory restore, should have a partition that enables this, it'll run like new. I use a 7 year old laptop, runs fine.

If however you want to game, then either new comp or PS4. For the munnies you can, as has been said, do a trap stream. Or sell your labour, fix old people's comouter by running malwarebytes and charging them 50 bucks, cleaning someone's house, or any other service.
>>
>>27728267
Justified true belief, not knowledge.
>>
>>27728366
What is knowledge if not justified true belief?
>>
>>27728508
Knowledge at least in this case would mean that he knew who the man would have been with the dollar in his pocket, not the other man he thought it would be.

His belief was only superficially knowledge. Justified true belief including knowing the actuality of the process, not merely getting the answer right.
>>
>>27728508
What you've basically raised is purely a semantic problem. If the language was accurate and specific, we would know hat he lacked the knowledge that he would get the job, so it is not merely justified true belief (as defined by language that superficially meets these requirements ).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.