[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stopped being autistic >lost weight, got attractive >got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tfw water.png (83 KB, 790x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw water.png
83 KB, 790x773
>stopped being autistic
>lost weight, got attractive
>got a gf
>more depressed than ever and wanna sudoku

why?
>>
>>27727236
You've got to think to yourself, Anon, what do you actually want to accomplish/experience in your life? It seems that having a girlfriend isn't what you actually want. Or maybe your girlfriend is just a bitch?
>>
File: 1453522672142.jpg (11 KB, 263x260) Image search: [Google]
1453522672142.jpg
11 KB, 263x260
>>27727236
Because pure unadulterated autism is the biggest form of happiness and entertainment.

Just give in Anon~
>>
>>27727236

I had this happen to me a few years ago, minus the girlfriend.

Things have only gotten worse since then, and I think today's the day.
>>
File: 1450840761230.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450840761230.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>sold your personality out and started doing things that dont feel good in order to be attractive
>not happy

weird I duuno mang

just start being yourself, if you lose your girlfriend at least you'll be on the path to happiness again
>>
Depression is a meme, friendo.
>>
>>27727236
You know why, OP.

You're not being yourself.
>>
You didn't stop being autistic. You've just suppressed it in the pursuit of happiness. The feelings are coming back now that you're a part of society and are settling down.

True happiness is beeurself. Not even memeing. Can't be happy if you're not comfortable being yourself though. If you can accpet that you will amount to nothing in life, the happiness will come to you.
>>
>>27727393
>sold your personality out and started doing things that dont feel good in order to be attractive

the only thing i did was eat less junk desu, not a big deal

>>27727438
>>27727458
not sure about that, im still 'myself' in terms of strange behaviour
>>
>>27727500
You dont lose weight by simply fucking eating LESS junkfood

thats bullshit

and theres no way you got a "gf" if you didnt change your behavior drastically, unless you werent a robot in the first place
>>
>>27727555
>You dont lose weight by simply fucking eating LESS junkfood

well apparently i did, so that's that

>and theres no way you got a "gf" if you didnt change your behavior drastically

well apparently i did, so that's that
>>
>>27727236
Because you're an inferior human being who can't even get his own brain chemicals right. You should probably not breed so that you don't spread your shit genes.
>>
>>27727236
The grass is greener on the other side.
and more original
>>
>>27727555

This is my second post on this board, wots a robot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.