[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Find an anon that complains. > Shove my normie advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
> Find an anon that complains.
> Shove my normie advice down his throat. (I'll google for advice)
> Disregard his words and continue to insist he's the problem. (They always are)
> Doesn't work.
> Ghost on him when he asks a question that requires any amount of thought.

Just trying to keep r9k a better place.
>>
>>27727048
>ghost on him
What does this mean?
>>
>>27727048
You sound pretty negative bro, that's no way to live your life.

Why not go outside? Fresh air and exercise my man. Pop open a couple brews in the evening. It's not that hard.
>>
File: image.gif (584 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
584 KB, 320x213
>>27727226
THIS THREAD JUST WENT META!!!!!!!
>>
>>27727164
I could've entertained myself here, but ghosting is when you vanish on someone without any notice. If girl gives number to you, she replies to your first texts then suddenly goes silent. When people break up with their partner by simply blocking them and disappearing from their life, etc.

The trend is to provoke an argument from people then suddenly leave thread.
>>
>>27727247
Naw bro I'm serious my dude man.

I used to be a robot, too. But then I decided to let go of all those, like, negative vibes you know. Opened my mind a little.

Honestly you only have yourself to blame. Girls want to be approached and asked out. The trick is you gotta be friendly and easygoing, you cannot succumb to all that bitterness.

I was a robot for two years before I got my shit together. Two years no sex, no nothing. You have no idea how brutal that is my dude man bro friend fellow robot.
>>
File: IT HAS BEGUN.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IT HAS BEGUN.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>27727700
> I was a robot for two years before I got my shit together. Two years no sex

> you only have yourself to blame
> You have no idea how brutal that is my dude man bro friend fellow robot
>>
>>27727700
you're laying it on a little thick there, friendo. when the OP is about giving normie advice and then you actually do give normie advice it sort of ruins the fun.
>>
>>27727275
>provoke an argument from people then suddenly leave thread

If you do that then I get the last word and technically I've beaten you just like I would do in real life.
>>
File: fkAKN.png (33 KB, 211x169) Image search: [Google]
fkAKN.png
33 KB, 211x169
>>27728069
> arguing for the sake of winning, and not trying to actually be informed.

Kek, it's lose/lose senpai and they know this.
The idea is to present yourself as an hero and offer advice, then ghost them when the conversation escalates so they're reminded no one gives a shit about them.

I skype with some femanons that talk about how they bait robos on here into thinking they have a chance, so they lead guys on only to ghost them and laugh about it.
>>
>>27728048
I will now be leaving the thread
>>
>>27727048
Maria is shit.
Also
>anime
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.